Continental Corporation Junior Controller in Mexico City, Mexico
About Continental With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 227,000 employees in 56 countries. As a division in the Continental Corporation, ContiTech is one of the world's leading industrial specialists. Its customers can be found in key industries such as machine and plant engineering, mining, the agricultural industry, and the automotive industry. With around 43,000 employees in 44 countries, the company uses its development and material expertise for products and systems made of rubber, polyamide, metal, textile, and electronic components to combine these with individual services. ContiTech always thinks in terms of customer-friendly and environmentally-friendly solutions – going well and truly beyond its roots as a producer of rubber products. With sales of approximately €5.5 billion (2016), this international technology partner is active with core branches in Europe, Asia, North and South America.
Auto req ID 74841BR
Job Title Junior Controller
Posting Location Mexico City
Mission/ Propose Position
Responsible for supervision of financial statements, preparation of budgets and reports.
Tracking of sales and projection.
Cost and scrap controlling as well as variations analysis
▪ Supervision of the preparation of accounting and financial statements and analyze them
▪ Preparation of annual budgets and subsequent variance analysis
▪ Preparation of reports of economicfinancial and operational as maybe required
▪ Investment Management and asset management"
▪ Tracking sales and projection (SAP demands)
▪ Controlling of customer and noncustomer tooling
▪ ePR, productivity and sickness reporting
▪ Monthly reporting to Germany (ACT and FC in Fire)"
▪ Cost Controlling
▪ Scrap Reporting
▪ Control Cost Saving Program
▪ Review of fix impacts and fluctuation"
▪ Variation analysis
▪ Active participation in new projects
▪ Controlling rules and laws
▪ Structural reporting knowledge
▪ Analytical skills
▪ SAP knowhow of FI/CO
▪ Budget / Cost Systems
▪ Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting
▪ Minimum 3 years in Controlling
Contact Name Lourdes Chavez
Division Footer Text Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.