GE Human Resources Intern - O&G in Mexico City, Mexico
GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Headquarters
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title
Human Resources Intern - O&G
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available Mexico
• Provide support serving client base on tactical activities (ranging from ad hoc requests, payroll issues, WF management, immigration related requests, foreign assignments management, etc)
• Support staffing and on-boarding for both regular and temporary hiring and assist in various HR systems and data management projects including headcount tracking and analysis of staffing activities in support of Affirmative Action Plans
• Address employee pay and benefit questions
• Participate in GE-wide, business and local team driving Human Resource (HR) initiatives
• Develop PowerPoint presentations, charts, reports and other types of correspondence and communication materials
• Support key Human Resources processes and e-HR tools
• Produce reports on key HR metrics and lead onsite orientation and facilitate assimilation of new employees working with line managers
University student in 4th or plus semester
Available to work 25 hours a week (5 per day)
Legal authorization to work in Mexico is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
-We are looking for energetic, intelligent, driven candidates with a high level of integrity, who enjoy working towards common goals in a global team environment.
-Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail.
-Ability to quickly identify and prioritize issues, create solutions and meet deadlines.
Fluid in Spanish and English