Microsoft Corporation HR Consultant- HR Operations in Mexico City, Mexico
The Global HR Operations provides the end-to-end operational and support services for Microsoft HR. Serving 100,000+ employees in over 100+ countries. The primary areas of focus being employee, manager & candidate support services, core HR operations (HR hire-to-retire processes), business process optimization, HR solutions, and project management.
The success of the HR Operations organization is critical to the overall effectiveness of HR and our ability to ensure consistent, predictable and transformative employee and manager experiences.
Our Global and Regional HR Operations service centers are chartered with improving the employee and Managers experience by providing timely issue & transaction resolution support, around various HR Global and country specific policies and practices. AskHR provides the front face for all employee assisted support needs and issues.
Through working closely with HR partners in the country, we provide a saleable and integrated approach to assisting in a range of employee and manager issues. You will play a critical role in managing the intake and decision making around Employment cases, advising where need or triaging to the right individual in a timely manner. As a HR Consultant will also be responsible for the interpretation of company policy to best advise the employee and partner in driving simplification with Line HR.
Furthermore, you take the lead in partnering with Line HR in identifying cases and opportunities to drive increased self-servce, developing policies and practices. To be successful in this role, the individual in this position will need to demonstrate Leadership: in operational execution, customer service, customer advocacy, analytical problem solving, communications, continuous improvement, cross boundary collaboration, and knowledge sharing.
• Provide clear, accurate and timely HR advice for employees. This will include understanding the issues, complexity and sensitivity of an issue to make a decision on the correct resolution path.
• Work closely with a specific GEO HRBP/Line Solution team to ensure the OLA for the escalation of critical cases is met. Furthermore, to use GHRO feedback and data to drive increased value for Microsoft through increased simplification and administrative centralization.
• For any case you own, you assumes an ‘end to end’ ownership for all in scope Issue. You will own the case/request until resolution, that may include the accurate completion of a transaction, and wider collaboration to resolve issues.
• You will act as the interface for AskHR towards the Line Solutions/HRBT team and be involved in projects/changes in local HR operations, policies and programs. You will provide GHRO advice to the team whilst also be accountable for the readiness activities within GHRO. You will take the lead and use data to move transactable data into AskHR to increase the capacity of Line HR.
• Acts as Subject Matter Expert on HR Consultancy you will provide support, guidance and training to fellow team members on the interpretation of HR policies.
• Drive collaboration with partners across GHRO eco-system in the resolution of complex and broad E2E cases. Identifying opportunities to reduce complexity for the employee through simplification
• Working in a highly data sensitive environment, responsible for protecting Data Privacy at all time and adhering to confidentiality requirements to promote zero breach of compliance policies
• Recommend solutions to process failings and contribute to the continuous improvement process
• Maintain up-to-date Knowledge Base content on policies, procedures & FAQs and share the gained knowledge and experience individually with Area HR Ops team
• Continuously strive to gain customer satisfaction and minimize complaints on the delivery of HR Operations Services.
Measures of Impact
• Service Performance against a clearly defined set of KPI’s (experience, operational, transformative, people and financial)
• Drive the collaboration between GHRO and the Line HR, identify opportunities to leverage a simplified and centralized model.
Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree/ professional Degree or equivalent, specialization in Human Resource Management
• 2-3 years’ experience as a HR Generalist or extensive experience in HR administration.
• Proven consultancy skills, able to assess situation and problems quickly and take decisive action
• Excellent communication skills (both verbal & written) with an ability to listen & respond to customer queries
• Ability to maintain highly confidential and sensitive information.
• Ability to apply judgment to address customer root needs; includes asking targeted questions and/or suggesting ancillary solutions/resources that may be of assistance to the customer
• Must have strong planning, coordination and organizational skills
• Possess initiative & drive; with strong desire to continuously improve processes & deliver against agreed objectives/ service levels
• Multi-tasking experience in a fast-paced environment, completing work tasks with speed and accuracy in a detailed work environment.
• Ability to make decisions that impact customer service levels with a sense of urgency
• Ability to work effectively in a team and willingness to help others
• Experience with common help desk tool such as CRM is a plus
• Strong analytical, problem solving & trouble shooting skills, as well as a desire and attitude to go above and beyond in resolving issues.
At Microsoft, we believe that diversity enriches our performance and products, the communities where we live and work, and the lives of our employees. As our workforce evolves to reflect the growing diversity of our communities and the global marketplace, our efforts to understand, value, and incorporate differences become increasingly important. Come explore diversity at Microsoft!