Cisco High Touch Operations Manager in Mexico City, Mexico
Additional Location(s) or Information: Job Category: Customer Service Level of Experience: Experienced - Non Manager Requisition #: R1024177
Description: What You'll Do High Touch Operations Manager - Service Provider.
As the liaison between the customer and Cisco technical support, you will track everyone and everything that touches the service process, driving improvements and ensuring excellence at every phase. With significant exposure both internally and externally, you will have the opportunity to make a difference in this stimulating role.
● Identify, build and maintain relationships with customer account management.Coordinate technical issues and customer needs.
● Represent customer needs to Cisco post-sales support teams and applicable organizations.
● Monitor cases on a daily basis.Follow up on open action items and cases to ensure commitments are met.
● Provide customers with updates on hot or escalated issues.Coordinate and conduct weekly conference calls to provide status reports to customer.Educate customers on Cisco processes and procedures.
● Provide status reports to Cisco management.Act as an information resource.Travel to quarterly customer site visits to present operational issues/activity, customer satisfaction and gap analysis to customer and internal Cisco personnel.Responsible for customer satisfaction, loyalty, and operation control.
- Who You'll Work With* The goal of Cisco Services is to help our customers accelerate business results using an architectural approach, proven practices, and Cisco expertise. Through consultative planning, solution development, and deployment services, we help our customers optimize their IT services; integrate new technologies into their core networking infrastructure; manage change; and strive to help our customers continually enhance network performance, availability and security
Cisco seeks a Customer Operations Analyst to work with designated mission-critical customers, such as service providers and financial services companies, ensuring they receive premium-level service.
- Who You Are*
● Typically requires a BS/BA degree, MBA or equivalent plus 8-10 years related customer support experience. Advanced understanding ● Advanced understanding of Cisco business processes.
● Understanding of pertinent software applications used for reporting and researching.
● Ability to use PC/phone/pager for frequent communication.
● Ability to utilize tools for analysis.
Desired Skills ● The ideal candidate possesses superior project management and communications skills, and demonstrates the ability to diplomatically influence and effectively manage key relationships and challenging situations under pressure.
- Why Cisco* We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Job Type: Experienced Opportunity Category: *None
High Touch Operations Manager Mexico City MX R1024177-en_US