Cisco Engineer Customer Support in Mexico City, Mexico
Additional Location(s) or Information: Job Category: Customer Service Level of Experience: Experienced - Non Manager Requisition #: R1021478
Description: Job title: Customer Support Engineer - High Touch Engineer SP Mobility
The Business Entity Cisco seeks a High Touch Engineer (HTE) whose role is providing in-depth SP Mobility expertise to SP customers.
The Team Is a technical expert in a broad area covering multiple technologies. Applies expected product behavior across industry practices. Knows how the technology is expected to work in the industry.
Interfaces with all levels of CSEs, NCEs, SEs, VARs, OEMs, end-users & internal engineering departments.
Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Acts as a focal point for large account network problem resolution. Provides support on a world-wide basis.
Connects with customers and partners across functions and boundaries to achieve significant results
Role & Responsibilities ● Provide Network Problem Resolution, Root-Cause Analysis, IOS Software Referral assistance as per contracted agreement with named customer Earns the confidence of customers and is able to use the confidence to achieve results. Collaborates with Engineering on complex product and software issues, driving resolution of specific bugs.
● Baseline focus on 3G/4G mobile packet core (LTE, UMTS/CDMA), signaling, Mobile transport and backhaul technologies, Applications such as Policy, IMS, VoLTE, and Billing. ● Receives minimal supervision, no instruction on routine work, and general instruction on new assignments.
● Provides systems/product training. Provides guidance & leadership to less experienced engineers.
● Solves extremely complex problems where analysis requires in-depth evaluation of factors with imaginative and innovative troubleshooting and experimentation as well as evaluation of intangible variables
Minimum Qualifications ● Typically requires BTech, MTech, BE, MS or equivalent plus 4-8years related technical experience.
● Consulting Skills and Experience are required.
skills are a must. Skills and experience in working directly with customers, demonstrated ability to relate to customer representatives at various levels Must have good technical writing skills and have experience.
● Strong customer-interaction skills and architectural skills ● Proven ability to document appropriate technical information to serve as base for training, technical operations run books and knowledge objects.
Desired Skills ● Additional knowledge on other vendor packet core nodes (S-GW, P-GW, MME, GGSN, SGSN, PDSN/HA) preferable ● Cisco certification preferred but not mandatory ● Proven crisis management skills, and the ability to excel under pressure.
● Demonstrated excellence in customer-interaction, written and verbal communication, assertive leadership.
About Cisco The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
Keywords: Customer Support Engineer. SP Mobility.
Job Type: Experienced Opportunity Category: *None
Engineer Customer Support Mexico City MX R1021478-en_US