Honeywell Electrical Hardware Engineer in Mexico City, Mexico
Electrical Hardware Engineer
Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs
Support Honeywell (HTS) deliver innovative solutions that meet the evolving needs of customers. You will work under limited supervision and alongside some of the world's most talented engineers. You will contribute to the development of Honeywell's next generation of products by designing, testing and validating products/processes from prototype to market. You will be part of a group of highly committed professionals who provide expertise to ensure the success of complex engineering projects and programs while acting as a mentor to more junior engineers. You will interact with internal and external customers in order to facilitate the completion of products to customer specifications.
Use your advanced electrical engineering knowledge by working on exciting products and processes serving customers globally
Refine and expand your engineering skills in a team-based culture by working with innovative products and technologies
Partner with various project teams to reach effective solutions to complex electrical engineering problems
50 Create low cost, high performance, robust designs
25 Work along with PCB designers to translate the designs onto multi-layer PCBs
25 Work closely with design engineers of other disciplines
- BSEE or equivalent degree.
- 3+ years of applicable electric circuit design experience.
- Proficient with computers and familiarized with ECAD design tools.
- Product development experience starting from specification interpretation, concept design proposal, schematic capture, and participation on the PCB layout design to manufacturing implementation.
- Experience with mixed-signal board-level design.
- Familiar with communication protocols such I²C, UART, SPI, USB, and related ones.
- Experience using test equipment such oscilloscopes, signal generators, multi-meters, logic analyzers, and so on.
- Bilingual English-Spanish, both written and spoken.
- Good communication skills.
- Team work oriented.
o Be able to work on multiple projects at the same time.
o Have experience on power electronics (AC-DC/DC-DC converters topologies).
o Have experience in radio frequency design.
o Know PCB design rules for EMI.
Nice to have:
o CAE simulation of electronic circuits (PSpice models, SABER, etc.).
o Six Sigma DFSS acknowledge.
o Knowledge in Bluetooth, ZigBee, and so on.
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Relocation Provided
- Job ID: req94076
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Mexico City, DF 2230 MEX
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.