Microsoft Corporation Digital Strategist in Mexico City, Mexico
Digital Business Strategy Architect / Consultant
Do you have passion for business transformation? Can you imagine leading a virtual team of global thought leaders to drive customer innovation and help them to digitize their business? Do you want to lead Microsoft into a new generation of consulting services? This could be your next great career adventure!
We are looking for Digital Business Strategy Consultants / Architects to identify, lead and manage a set of digital business transformation opportunities.
This will require forming anchoring relationships through customer engagement with both internal and external stakeholders. This role will support the Microsoft sales team pursuits, scoping proposals and ensuring delivery on transformational engagements. In this capacity, you will need to become familiar with and leverage the internal and external Microsoft ecosystem, including, but not limited to, the broader Microsoft Services organization. This role is critical in sales and delivery. In sales driving the ideation, discovery and design phases with laser focus on customer business outcomes from deploying the Microsoft platforms and solutions. In delivery, the role will focus on maintaining the business decision maker relationship and ensuring the expected business outcomes are achieved.
The Architect / Consultant will be expected to bring their years of experience and business acumen to bear on worldwide business development opportunities and contribute to thought leadership across both Microsoft Services and the Enterprise and Partner Group (EPG).
• Partner with subsidiary Leadership in across LATAM to identify, develop, lead on key digital business transformation services opportunities.
• Develop and focus on a cross-industry business solution, including but not limited to, customer experience / marketing insights, connected operations / innovative service & business models.
• Drive innovation and / or insight cycle in selected cross-industry business solution (listed above) globally in support of the broader Microsoft business.
• Grow share of wallet for the Microsoft Platform and Microsoft Services in targeted accounts.
• Grow the field capability through mentoring, readiness, and community evangelism.
Core activities include:
• Engaging directly with customer business decision makers (BDMs) on business aspirations / challenges / outcomes tied to specific business solutions/initiatives.
• Defining / leading repeatable ideation steps with customers to explore; through cross-industry business solutions/patterns and technology components.
• Leading customer ideation workshops with Business and Technical Decision Maker (BDM and TDM) audiences to build, accelerate adoption of the Microsoft Platform and Services pipeline.
• Building unique and differentiated agile proposals focused on customer impact.
• Ensuring delivery meets or exceeds customer expectations.
• Assisting with IP development and reuse initiatives, harvesting best practice in presales, architecture, business planning, and customer engagement.
To be a successful candidate for this role, you will need to have:
• At least 10+ years related advisory services, management/technology consulting.
• Experience in identifying and successfully executing on digital disruptions including quantified business outcomes.
• Experience working for government clients
• Proven in selling and delivering results into large enterprise customers.
• Proven record of executive level interaction: business process / organization; financial concepts (e.g. NPV, IRR, Payback) o unstructured problem solving; executive communication
• Exposure to or direct experience in managing a consulting practice.
• Quick study on competitive threats and building approaches that win.
• Travel, approximately 50% is an integral expectation of this position as the needs of our customers and our business demand.
• This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position.
• The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group.
• Spoken English/Spanish skills at advanced level
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, age, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation. If you find this opportunity to be compelling and can demonstrate your ability to excel as a Digital Business Strategy Architect / Consultant, we would like to explore the possibilities with you! Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances