PayPal Digital Optimization Manager in Mexico City, Mexico
Digital Optimization Managerin Mexico Cityat PayPal
Date Posted: 6/5/2017
Employee Type: Full-Time
Experience: Not Specified
Date Posted: 6/5/2017
Job ID: R0019306
HELP US REIMAGINE MONEY.
At PayPal, we believe that now is the time to democratize financial services so that moving and managing money is a right for all citizens, not just the affluent. We are driven by this purpose, and we uphold our cultural values of collaboration, innovation, wellness and inclusion as our guide for making decisions and conducting business every day. It is our duty and privilege to be customer champions and put those we serve at the center of everything we do.
We are one team that respects and values diversity of thought for everyone, everywhere, and we actively seek to create an energizing workplace that brings out the best in all of us. If you’re ready to shape the future of money, join the team at PayPal. We're proud to work here. You will be too.
The Digital Marketing Lead will be responsible for driving the execution and optimization of SEO, along with PYPL internal teams and external vendors, with the prime objective of acquiring new PayPal users in the Latin American region. This role will report to the Manager of Digital Marketing and Optimization for the Marketing Strategy and Intelligence team of the Latin America Marketing group at PayPal. This position is based in Mexico City.
• Ownership of communicating, reporting & presenting SEO performance for the LATAM region
• Consult with marketers on SEO strategy
• Ability in managing multiple stakeholders in a fast paced environment
• Consulting on SEO strategy across paypal.com, understanding of keyword analytics to drive content and technical changes that will drive business impact
• See projects from ideation to execution, working with content and design teams, legal, marketing & brand teams and content editing tools to drive content changes through to the website
•Deep-dives into data found within SEO tools and other analytics platforms to understand website optimization opportunities and report back to the business on areas for improvement, across; technical SEO, competitive landscape, cross-device behavior, information architecture & app store optimization
• Maintain hygiene of tools and optimize for ideal setup and structure
• Regularly mine database for new keyword opportunities and track keyword performance through relevant tools
• Identify content gaps through analysis
• Analyze actions performed in content and through development work to understand business impact
• Monitor app store rankings and identify content opportunities
• Forecasting of potential SEO traffic through optimization tactics
• Manages and report on A/B testing experiments
• Bachelor’s degree, minimum 3-5 years SEO experience.
• Experience running a successful SEO program
• Strong communication skills in a fast paced environment
• Experience coordinating SEO initiatives in a complex, international organization
• Solid understanding of SEO best practices
• Understanding of technical SEO and the performance impact of these actions
• Proficient in Spanish Language and/or Brazilian Portuguese
• Impeccable writing skills in Spanish and/or English
• Essential knowledge of and use of the following tools: Search Metrics, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Webmaster tools.
Ability to learn in-house analytics platforms and understanding of multi-touch attribution software, paid media tools such as DoubleClick are a bonus
Individuals seeking employment at PayPal are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You have the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.