AT&T Developer SCCM in Mexico City, Mexico
Local IT Support (Service Delivery) that will be the Mexico representative of the international virtual team responsible software packaging, applications, images and deployments. Different work shifts out of the business hours may be required to support infrastructure or other specific activities. From time to time it may be necessary to visit other supported offices.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Provide technical support to the associates and infrastructure locally and/or remotely as required.
Follow The Sun Support
HVD environment maintenance
SCCM environment maintenance
Application virtualization + packaging
Key Competencies and Skills:
Operating System Services & Network
• IP and subnetting
• Windows Server and Client Windows OS troubleshooting (Registry, command line tools, WMI)
• Windows imaging & Automation using Microsoft Deployment Toolkit / WAIK / SCCM
• MS Active Directory and GPO
• Reporting from SCCM/VMWare
• Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2012 R2 infrastructure operation
• Linux OS administration
Application virtualization and packaging
• Software installation automation and troubleshooting (Orca, MSI, Installshield…)
• VMWare HVD environment operational skills
• Virtualization of applications (using VMWare thinapp or similar)
• Policies and update distribution to endpoints
• Powershell, vbscript and/or batch language
• SQL Server, Reporting and Structure Query Language
• Fluent read/write/speak Spanish and English
• Analytic mind capable of quickly understanding and providing logical solutions
• Ability to work independently when required but also as part of a (virtual) team
• To easily adapt to the demands of a dynamical environment
• Excellent Communicating skills in the team as well as within the other teams
• Good documenting skills
Education and Qualifications:
Graduated in IT-related course.
Preferably certified for Cisco, Microsoft, and/or VMware Products.
Experience with virtualization technologies.
Portuguese is desired.