Cisco Customer Support Engineer in Mexico City, Mexico
Additional Location(s) or Information: Job Category: Customer Service Level of Experience: Experienced - Non Manager Requisition #: R1009624
Description: What You'll Do Customer Support Engineer The ideal candidate demonstrates an aptitude and appetite for learning new technologies, evidenced by the ability to expand upon core knowledge and specialize. This is a great opportunity for someone with perseverance, an empathetic view of the customer and good customer relationship management skills to hone their skills and advance their career by providing value to customers in the form of current and future type of post-sale services ● Works for worldwide customers within her/his own team or with other Cisco teams to solve problems and enhance future products with senior engineer supervision.
● Solves reported product and network problems of moderate complexity.
● Effectively utilizes databases of existing issues, debugging tools and simple or moderate lab simulations to analyze problems and identify solutions with a high level of customer satisfaction.
● Provides basic systems/product training and intellectual property material.
● Keeps up-to-date with the latest technology products in order to provide a high quality support in current and future types of support services.
- Who You'll Work With* Cisco seeks Customer Support Engineers to join some of the industry brightest minds in developing and deploying today most advanced Internet technologies.
Is a technical expert in different technologies. Applies expected product behavior across industry practices. Knows how the technology is expected to work in the industry.
Provides support on a world-wide basis.
- Who You Are* ● Bachelor or Master degree in engineering (Telecommunications Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering).
● 3+ years of related experience.
● Direct customer support experience required ● Other technology or product knowledge, experience or certifications in the following areas are a plus: security, routing, switching, wireless, programming skills (C, C++, Linux, Shell Scripting, Python) ● Preference for Cisco Certification: CCNA, CCNP, CCIE.
Desired Skills ● Passion and demonstrated ability to learn and work in a multicultural team environment.
● Service excellence attitude ● Ability to drive to achieve goals with limited supervision.
● Analytical skills ● Ability to communicate in English effectively both verbally and in writing required; other languages would be a plus.
- Why Cisco* We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Job Type: Experienced Opportunity Category: *None
Customer Support Engineer Mexico City MX R1009624-en_US