Cisco Customer Support Engineer in Mexico City, Mexico
Additional Location(s) or Information: Job Category: Customer Service Level of Experience: Experienced - Non Manager Requisition #: R1013763
Description: Job Title: Customer Support Engineer for IWAN
The Business Entity: The Cisco Technical Services group provides world-class support for customers around the globe. Your opportunity to impact the health and performance of networks and systems that surround us all are limitless. Career growth options will be BOLD, as we realize our vision to become the #1 IT Company in the world. Make an impact with us!
The Team The team works on complex, challenging issues with some of Cisco's top customers. It's a great opportunity to master the latest technology and products, while working with a technically diverse and supportive team. Grow your skills in a fast paced, team-oriented environment and join some of the industry's brightest minds in deploying and supporting today's most advanced Internet technologies.
Role & Responsibilities ● Provides second/third level technical support for Routing Protocols technologies to Cisco customers, partners, account teams, and other Technical Assistance Center engineers.
● Applies analytical skills and technical knowledge to solve product and network problems of moderate to high complexity.
● Provides technology/product training and intellectual property material as required ● Acts as focal point for large account network problem resolution.
● Effectively utilizes moderate to complex lab setups to recreate and solve problems ● Submits complete and correct bug reports in area of expertise.
● Interacts across TAC teams and development teams at peer level.
Minimum Qualifications ● CCNP or Written-CCIE certification is a MUST, Full CCIE desired. Or combo of certification and work experience.
● Routing/Switching - Strong Analytical and troubleshooting skills with Routing/Switching across Cisco platforms.
● Candidate must have at least 4-5 years of Networking industry experience and knowledge, products and protocols ● Demonstrated proficiency in the following technologies: TCP/IP, Routing Protocols (OSPF, RIP, EIGRP, BGP), QoS, Multicast, MPLS ● Ability to handle critical customer issues/problems.
● Able to determine problems and deliver known solutions with a high level of customer satisfaction.
● Ability to determine root cause and resolution for previously unknown problems.
● Good verbal communication skills.
●Typically requires BS in a technical field (CS/EE preferred) or equivalent plus 4-5 years related experience. MBA/Masters preferred.
About Cisco: The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
#IWAN #Switching #Networking #CCNP #customersupport
Job Type: Experienced Opportunity Category: Services
Customer Support Engineer Mexico City MX R1013763-en_US