Cisco Customer Operations Manager in Mexico City, Mexico
Additional Location(s) or Information: Job Category: Customer Service Level of Experience: Experienced - Non Manager Requisition #: R1020377
Description: Job title: Customer Operations Manager
The Business Entity* Advanced Services plays a vital role in Cisco’s ability to deliver technology solutions that solve our customers most complex challenges. As we pivot to a digitized world, we must accelerate the transformation of Advanced Services to ensure we are prepared to lead our customers through this critical business model transition.
The Team* We’re on a mission to make it easy for our customers to do business with us and realize the value of Advanced Services. As part of our goal to Simplify AS, we are refining our approach for how we engage, sell and create value for our client customers.
Our approach is reflected in our Advanced Services Capabilities of Advise, Implement and Optimize. These capabilities are reflected in our Advanced Services Capabilities Framework, which is aligned to our offers.
How we engage: • Advise: We offer expert guidance on technology for business outcomes • Implement: We support effective integration of solutions • Optimize: We provide proactive innovation and drive efficiency Customers can engage Advanced Services no matter where they are in their digital journeys to realize maximum business value. Use the AS Capabilities Framework to tell a clear story about AS and build confidence among our customers. A common language unifies our team and builds credibility for AS in the marketplace.
- Role & Responsibilities* The Customer Operations Manager is a critical customer facing role in assuring customer escalations on events and problems are managed effectively to a successful conclusion, Cisco’s Services are correctly aligned with customer needs, and Cisco’s programs and recommendations are adopted and effective in satisfying customer requirements.
The COM is a primary customer interface at all levels of the Customer Operations organizations and is responsible for CSAT in the ensuring the quality delivery of Cisco’s Services Offers.
These activities include the analysis of complex customer initiatives and aligning Cisco’s proposals and plans to achieve the customer’s required operational and business outcomes. The COM interprets the KSFs and Customer Metrics, understands the customer capabilities and limitations, and validates and supports the successful execution of joint programs to achieve mutual success.
The COM is the primary point of contact on all operational issues and initiatives for Cisco. This position is responsible and accountable for ensuring Customer value attainment through formal communications; and hosts/leads joint QBR/JBR meetings and similar events.
The COM owns the Cisco CSAT process for the Services team relating to the assigned customer or franchise.
The COM owns customer communications and resolution of major escalations events and operational issues.
The successful COM establishes deep and strategic customer relationships, interfacing with and influencing senior level operations executives in Cisco’s top customer accounts.
This position reports directly to the Services Delivery Executive (SDE). The COM position responsibilities are aligned with large, complex customer(s)/ franchises.
At the senior professional level, the COM is expected to work independently, and aligns the development and execution of actions with Services team leaders/members for a specific customer or major customer franchise.
- Minimum Qualifications* ● Demonstrated experience in direct customer facing engagements positioning the value realized in Cisco Services adoption and utilization.
● Proven experience in effectively managing customer operational challenges and executive escalations. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Spanish and English.
● Requires an undergraduate degree (or equivalent). MS or MBA is preferred. ITIL and/or PMP certification a plus.
● 8 - 10 years of experience in customer centric roles, within delivery, IT, pre-sales.
● Requires proven and effective leadership and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with others through conflicting pressures and priorities while resolving complex issues.
- Desired Skills* ● Experience in customer service roles with Service Providers ● Knowledge on Cisco products and service portfolios.
● Deep understanding of the support cycle for a Tear 1 operator, including incident management and Configuration Management processes.
● 5-10 years experience working in matrix organizations and leading virtual teams.
● Proven communications skills at Senior level ● Financial acumen
- About Cisco* The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
Keywords: Customer Service, Program Management, Customer Relationship Team
Job Type: Experienced Opportunity Category: *None
Customer Operations Manager Mexico City MX R1020377-en_US