AT&T Customer Advocate, Sales & Service in Mexico City, Mexico
Customer Advocate – Sales & Service
Mexico City, Mexico
AT&T is leading the way to the future – for customers, businesses and the industry. We're developing new technologies to make it easier for our customers to stay connected to their world. With a network that covers 225 countries, including more than 120 million customers, we’d say we’re well on our way. Together, we’ve built a premier integrated communications company and an amazing place to work and grow.
At our Bilingual Contact Center, you will deliver best-in-class service to our customers in an environment that empowers you to develop your people skills, share our latest innovations and offer creative solutions to meet our customers’ needs. It’s the kind of place where you can combine your passion for people and drive towards the future. Our customer advocates are the front line of our company, offering solutions, identifying opportunities and serving millions of customers – one at a time.
As a trusted advisor you’ll be an important part of shaping our customer experience – from selling and upselling our AT&T products and services, to assisting with account balances and answering questions, to optimizing opportunities to provide assistance in one single interaction, delivering First Contact Resolution. We’ll count on you to deliver the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism, while connecting our customers to the latest technology.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Meet our customers’ needs by recommending and selling AT&T products and services, and putting your customer relationship skills in action
• Advocate for our external and internal global customers, on matters spanning from product and service issues to billing, orders and complaints
• Connect with our customers via phone or in writing, while maintaining their account records through our online system
• Leverage various tools & technologies to provide support and effortless experience to customers, while staying current on new and changing tools and technology used and sold by AT&T
• Provide best-in-class customer service, by working with various groups for billing, message and trouble resolutions
• Develop your knowledge of AT&T products, services & practices while mentoring and training others
• Advance your skillset by working in one or more of the multiple queues over various customer contact channels
Key Competencies and Skills:
• English proficiency; ability to read, write and speak English
• PC literacy - Proficiency with PC operation, data entry and MS office products
• Customer-orientated with a passion for people and resolving customer service issues
• Strong people skills, with a talent for communicating in an empathetic and engaging way
• Strong interest in technology, as well as the ability to adapt to changing business needs, industry trends and learn new products and services
• Dynamic learner, maintaining positive energy and adaptable to different tasks, schedules, and environments
• Ability to work flexible hours
Education and Qualifications::
• High School completion required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Experience in customer facing work, including public contact work, complaint handling, sales, general service industries and/or collections work
Additional Information: Qualifications :
Career possibilities are limitless with AT&T. Ready to get started? Apply now to be a part of our award-winning team!