Dell Consultant, Product Marketing in Mexico City, Mexico
Field Marketing Consultant
Exciting opportunity in the CSG (Client Solutions Group) team. The Field Marketing Consultant will work closely with Sales, Product and Marketing leaders to drive client solutions performance, managing and expanding our portfolio and driving for better customers engagements.
Key responsibilities include owning CSG RUM, working with marketing and across functions to create demand generation activities, driving programs that build and accelerate pipeline for the field sales team, be a trusted advisor with sales leadership to influence priorities, etc. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record working across teams to lead results, driving marketing activities and have deep knowledge of CSG hardware products, software and services. The person who is a fit for this role must be highly motivated and self-driven, will thrive in a fast-paced environment and adapts easily to organizational changes and requirements.
The field marketing team is a part of the CSG business organization. We work collaboratively with our stakeholders (sales) and peers (CSG) to ensure we are providing the optimal level of business development, marketing and training activity that drives sales to achieve the teams combined revenue, unit and margin goals.
- Responsible for the overall CSG revenue, unit and margin attainment against the financial objectives set at the beginning of each quarter
- Actively drive and clearly communicate CSG pipeline growth to analyze pipeline and data to best determine program mix to meet sales needs; ability to convert data into knowledge
- Drive marketing activities by working with segment and CSG product marketing teams to manage the lead funnel by assessing lead quality through quantifiable program metrics, engaging with sales teams, guiding and accelerating leads through the pipeline and drive sales teams
- Actively work with peers to create and personally implement a variety of pertinent CSG training plan for all sales personnel within the organization
- Demand generation partnering with marketing, support teams and external vendors to establish a solid go to market strategy that delivers on RUM (Revenue, Units, Margin)
- Applies deep understanding of customers’ needs, the product and the competitive landscape.
- Collaborates with cross-functional team to develop, plan and implement new business development initiatives.
- Communicates all relevant information to sales teams
- Acts as a liaison between sales, marketing and product group organizations
Works closely with marketing to launch products and programs and ensure their adoption
BA or BS Degree, Business with a Sales or Marketing focus preferred
- MBA preferred
- Strong planning, budgetary and project management competencies
- Highly motivated self-starter who thrives on working in a complex and diverse environment
- Exceptional ability to execute efficiently
- In-depth understanding of the sales process and a desire to partner with them to help them achieve their revenue goals
- Strong collaboration, communication and change management skills
- Proven success developing marketing plans and programs, identifying opportunities and optimizing ROI
- Working knowledge of PPT, Excel, Marketing Automation (Eloqua) and Salesforce.com
- Advanced time management and prioritization skills
- Strict attention to detail.
- Advanced analytical skills and ability to convert insights to strategic actions.
- Ability to manage/work with cross-functional teams
- Advanced written, verbal, communication and presentation skills, and ability to negotiate effectively
- Fully bilingual English and Spanish
- Ability to work w/ limited guidance
Job: *Product Marketing
Organization: *Client Solutions
Title: Consultant, Product Marketing
Location: MX-DIF-Mexico City
Requisition ID: 17000K06