Medtronic Clinical Specialist in Mexico City, Mexico
Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico
Nov 17, 2016
Medtronic is looking for a Clinical Specialist!
As a global leader in Medical Technology, services and solutions, Medtronic improves the lives and health of millions of people each year. We use our deep clinical, therapeutic and economic expertise to address the complex challenges faced by healthcare system today. Let´s take healthcare Further, Together.
Learn more at www.medtronic.com
Medtronic is a $27.8b company with more than 85K employees in more than 160 countries.
Medtronic is looking for someone with consistent experience in selling physician preference products in hospital environment, in order to gain market share by promoting, selling and servicing Medtronic’s products.
When being our Clinical Specialist:
• Represents Medtronic during surgeries and implants of products to provide troubleshooting and other technical assistance.
• Provides technical support and follow-ups in hospitals and clinics.
• Provides support with field clinical investigations in assigned institutions. Ensures completion of necessary documentation.
• Receives technical inquiries by telephone. Researches solutions to questions or problems
• Provides on call support as needed for surgeries, troubleshooting, follow-up enrollments, etc. on evenings and weekends
• Educates and trains physicians, hospital personnel and office staff on technical matters relating to our products through conducting and/or coordinating:
• One-on-one training sessions.
• In-service education programs.
• Seminars and/or outside symposiums.
• Assists Manager and in-house training department in educating/training new clinical specialists and sales representatives.
• Provides training and resources for hospital staff to enable them to conduct training for their personnel ("train the trainer")
• Degree in biomedical engineering, Biology, Life Sciences or related field.
• 3+ years Experience in a cath lab, in biomedical engineering, in a hospital/clinic or medical sales.
• Proficiency in Spanish English required (reading, writing and speaking)
• Strong proficiency in MS Office, including PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
• Prior experience in fast-paced office with multiple priorities.
• American Visa and Passport
• Excellent presentations skills.
• Responsive, action-oriented and innovative problem solver
• Desired experience in with companies in the medical industry or similar regulated industry preferred.