Dell Channel Sr. Advisor AmericasSales in Mexico City, Mexico
Responsible for Trade Marketing Planning and Execution in the Mexico Region.
- Channel marketing strategy implementation for Distributors and Resellers
- Provides market & Distribution insights into regional programs.
- Responsible for managing a budget and delivering on time and within guidelines
- Responsible for ensuring brand representation in region meets brand standards and guidelines
- Point of Sales Dell presence implementation – POS materials, collateral, aligned with Global brand communication.
- Sell-out programs implementation – bundles, buy/win, rewards programs for distributors customers.
- Execute Channel Incentive Programs implementation for Distributors and Resellers
- Develops go-to-market communications strategy and tactics for channel, aligned with global guidance together with Channel partners. Coop media, advertising.
- MDF funds program management.
- Vendor funds execution, claims, POE.
- Defines Channel promotional calendar development and implementation with the partners.
Executes actions @ the Distributor POS for key initiatives: floor days, spiffs, etc.
Undergraduate degree and 3-5 years relevant experience. Graduate degree preferred
- Channel marketing experience a must
- Strong english skills
- Strong presentation skills.
- Advanced understanding of the market and customers business.
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams/work groups.
Job: *Marketing - Channel
Organization: *Commercial Sales and Enterprise Solutions
Title: Channel Sr. Advisor AmericasSales
Location: MX-DIF-Mexico City
Requisition ID: 17000KKO