Honeywell Business Development in Mexico City, Mexico
Business DevelopmentThis position will challenge you to use your sales ingenuity. As a Business Development Consultant you will have responsibility for generating sales of comprehensive solutions and services within your assigned market.
The primary job responsibility will be to successfully sell Honeywell Building Technology’s product and service offerings to existing and new target customers. This person will be responsible for developing and executing a business plan and meeting annual performance and financial objectives. This position requires skills of an aggressive, hardworking sales professional who is conceptual, creative and enjoys a fast pace sales environment. Exceptional communication skills and organizational skills are critical to the success of this person. We are seeking to add a Business Development Consultant that will have the LAR , cross Districts territory.
• Ability to create/seek out and assess new opportunities: Integrated controls, HVAC, FLS, Security, Acc
• Position Honeywell as the vendor of choice
• Build trust and credibility at all levels of the customers’ organization, including decision-makers across the customers’ business functions and c-suite
• Strong ability to develop and sustain customer relationships
• Clearly articulate value and demonstrate how solutions map to a customers’ needs
• Compelling presentation and communication skills tailored to needs of diverse audiences
• Manage and direct resources towards meeting clearly articulated opportunity objectives
• Execute effective negotiation strategies and plans
• Securing and finalizing the sale.
• Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of Fire, Security, HVAC Controls, Energy efficiency, or Service Maintenance business to business selling experience or in lieu of a degree 7 years of Fire, Security, HVAC Controls, Energy efficiency, or Service Maintenance business to business selling experience.
• Customer engagement at senior levels; building long-term strategic and executive relationships.
• Enterprise selling - experience with collaborating across both client and own organization to drive a One-Honeywell approach.
• Proven experience prospecting for opportunities.
• Extensive vertical customer expertise enabling effective communications at the highest level of the customer’s organization is preferable.
• Demonstrated previous customer acquisition experience.
- Job ID: 00358510
- Category: Sales
- Location: Mexico City, DF 1210 MEX
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.