Amazon.com AWS Technical Trainer in Mexico City, Mexico
Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world. Low cost. Instant Elasticity. Open & Flexible. Secure.
To meet the growing demand for AWS Services around the globe, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you have previous programming experience via application/web development, and can communicate highly technical concepts to audiences at different stages in the AWS journey, we’d like to speak with you. We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our Training Team.
Here's your chance to work as a Technical Trainer on a newly formed team, with high visibility and significant customer impact. The successful candidate is an experienced technical trainer, ideally with hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services and/or in-depth knowledge of software architecture and virtualization technologies.
In this role, you will deliver training content to developers, administrators, architects, and partners to drive adoption and usage of AWS infrastructure services. You’ll have an opportunity to combine a passion for teaching, with enthusiasm for technology, to drive learning and establish positive customer relationships. You will have excellent communication skills and proven technology training experience.
This position is located in Mexico City and may be eligible for relocation benefits.
Help shape the ongoing strategy and mission of the AWS training program.
Assist in developing & maintaining technical training content, lab exercises, presentations, and accompanying materials.
Deliver instructor-led classroom training to end-user customers and partners on a regular schedule in Mexico and abroad.
Work with key vendors and internal stakeholders to ensure accurate, effective training content.
Assist in the development of a formalized Train-the-Trainer program for our Authorized Training Center partners and Contractors.
Mentor and train internal and external authorized trainers as part of a train the trainer program
· At least 5 years of experience in programming, systems architecture or systems administration.
· Experience presenting or teaching technical content. Experience conducting classroom training for related technology products and services is preferred.
· Excellent oral presentation skills, interpersonal communication, and writing skills.
· Fluent in Spanish
· Able to communicate fluently in English in a business setting (verbal & written).
· Technical degree (i.e. Computer Science) or equivalent work experience required.
· Knowledge in one or more of the following languages: Java, .Net, Perl, PHP, Ruby or Python.
· Experience with Windows and Linux at the command line.
· Travel about 30% but up to 50% the first year
· Self-sufficient, self-starter with proven success taking ownership of training projects.
· A strong “stage presence” and ability to manage a classroom of adult learners.
· Knowledge and/or hands-on experience with AWS infrastructure services highly desired.
· Experience designing and developing instructor-led content with technical subject matter content.
· Experience architecting, deploying, and operating Internet scale applications.
· Fluency in Portuguese is a plus.
* For more information on AWS, please visit http://aws.amazon.com *
AMZR Req ID: 406933
External Company URL: www.amazon.com