Honeywell Application Engineer in Mexico City, Mexico
Application EngineerINNCOM, a division of Honeywell International, is in need of an Application Developer responsible for enhancing INNCOM's value proposition by providing system application design and development of INNCOM's in-room automation platform and integration support.
This position reports to the Sr. Engineering Manager, and will work closely with the System Solution Ar
chitect and Research & Development Team, as well as other operational teams within the business. We are looking for individuals with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. You will create user information solutions by developing; implementing and maintaining 3rd party integrations. You will be responsible for C, C#, and Java application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
• Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related subject
• 2+ years Java/C, Java Script and Object-Oriented Programming experience
• Basic knowledge of Relational Databases (SQL)
• Excellent English oral presentation and written skills
Additional Desirable Qualifications:
• Strong background in HVAC, Energy Conservation, Lighting, and Facilities Management
• Background in data management (warehousing, mining, and reporting)
• Experience in developing web applications
• Experience in installing and configuring client-server applications
• Comfortable working with agile methodology and tools
- Job ID: req94210
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Mexico City, DF MEX
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.