Mondelez International Accounting Analyst in MEXICO CITY, Mexico
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands.
Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc. While Mondelez International is new, the company’s brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which its products are marketed.
As the world’s pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelez International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
Mondelez International is a global snacks powerhouse with billion in revenues and operations in more than 80 countries. More than 80 percent of our revenues are generated outside North America. Our brand portfolio includes such well-known brands as Oreo, Trident, Cadbury, LU, Toblerone, Halls and Milka. For more information, visit http://www.mondelezinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational .
Are you fascinated by our delicious business around the Globe? Are you excited about Change?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join with us!
Mondelez International is looking for a Accounting Analyst
• Maintain on time activities of retain organization related to statutory accounting, provide support to the business in any requriment related to Accounting for local or regional purposes. Analyze reports related to MBS execution in order to identify deviations in the process and propose action plans. Responsible of all process executed by MBS are on time in GL accounting, fixed asset, intercompany, reporting.
• Responsible to review and resolve any situation with MBS team in order to garantize reporting on time with accuracy, including fixed asset, intercompany and GL
• Maintain comunication betwwen MBS team with steakholders of each business process in order to maintain clear and accuracy in USGAAP, Local GAAP and control environment
• Coordinate Balance Sheet Review and follow to action plans
• Follow to KPI of Administrative Controlling and MBS team
• Coordinate local audits of PWC team
• Prepare deliverables of retain organization on time
• Provide support and reports of any querie related to statutory accounting
• General Accounting
• Solid Knowledge MX GAAP and US GAAP
• SAP (FI Modules) preferred
• Upper Intermediate English communication and writing. Maintain conversation in english (business)
• Fixed Asset and Intercompany process
Mondelez International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelez International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelez International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you!
Title: Accounting Analyst
Location: LA-MX-Distrito Federal-Mexico City
Requisition ID: 1616623