Sprint INTL - Global Solutions Specialist - AMERICAS (Mexico) in MEXICO CITY, KansasMexico
Provide inside account management support for small to mid-sized field based customers. Become the account's access expert (work with all internal groups to facilitate access requests and orders). Assist the field-based sales rep with selling add-on business to existing customers. Create proposals and develop pricing. Provide pre-sales support to field-based sales reps in support of winning new logos.
• Assists with preparation of proposals and price quotations
• Assists with contract administration and dispute resolution
• Provide assistance to wireline customers regarding some technical aspects of the job.
The Global Solutions Specialist will provide inside account management support to the Sprint global sales teams with extensive telecom knowledge relating to the America’s region:
- Local market conditions
- Local business practices
- Competitive landscape
- In addition, understanding of Sprint and key competitor capabilities within the region.
Americas Region includes Canada, Latin America, The Caribbean and Bermuda.
The Global Solutions Specialist will:
- Act as a commercial consultant and coordinator for the Americas based Sprint sales teams with respect to the Americas region.
- Assist the field-based sales rep with selling add-on business to existing customers.
- Provide pre-sales support to field-based sales reps in support of wining new logos.
- Support large cross-regional sales efforts involving teaming across regions and leveraging Sprint US resources in all support areas.
- Create proposals and develop pricing.
- Ensure an accurate and timely response to complex bids through coordination of all relevant Sprint back‑office departments involved in the bid management process and leveraging Sprint partner relationships.
- Identify gaps around Sprint capabilities (commercial, pricing, access …) and work with Sprint back-office organizations to improve Sprint service propositions for the future.
- Assists with in-country billing request processes, contract administration and dispute resolution.
- Responsible for documenting and coordinating active key deals and briefing Sprint management team as required.
Key success metrics are satisfaction of external customers and internal customers (Sprint sales teams) and overall Sprint sales success in the associated region.
The position is based in Mexico City, Mexico. Minimum of 5 years of experience within a Telecom or Telecom related organization.
- Proven knowledge of the Global Multinational Telecom environment.
- Proven ability to work with complex projects and having helped produce profitable and feasible solutions
- Ability to effectively communicate with Sprint senior management.
- Ability to effectively communicate with and professionally represent Sprint to customers up to senior management / executive levels
- Open mindset, willing to face new challenges and to work within a ‘self supporting’ team
- Flexible working approach
- Fluent in English and Spanish
• Bachelor degree or four years of related experience
• Two years experience operating a computer in a Windows based environment
If your passion lies with helping business rise to the challenges of change, complexity and competition by empowering people, this is the job for you. Create your connection now.
This is a fiercely competitive industry, and Sprint employees all share a common job description: Beat our competitors by providing unrivaled service and value to our customers.
Sprint has built a new network from the ground up. Delivering faster speeds, fewer dropped calls and better call quality through HD Voice, Sprint Spark and our 4G LTE that’s up to 10 times faster than existing 3G services. Behind every decision we make, there is a passion and a drive to develop technologies that enhance and simplify our customer’s lives. Are you ready to connect with what matters? Apply today.
Sprint is a background screening, drug screening, and E-Verify participating employer and considers qualified candidates with criminal histories consistent with applicable law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
INTL - Mexico
Sprint is an Equal Opportunity Employer and has been recognized for its commitment to diversity and creating an inclusive workplace where all employees’ backgrounds, talents and contributions are valued. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nation origin, disability or protected veteran status. Sprint is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Protected Veterans
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled protected veteran and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to apply for one of our positions, you may submit a request by sending an email to email@example.com or by faxing your request to 913-523-9980 .
“Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws” Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster ; Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Poster ; Supplemental Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) is the Law Poster ; Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) Poster ; Pay Transparency Notice Poster ; and the Philadelphia’s Fair Change Hiring Law Poster .