TT Electronics Senior Human Resources Generalist in Mexicali, Mexico
TT Electronics is a global provider of engineered electronics. We collaborate with customers in the transportation, industrial, medical, and aerospace and defence markets, providing them with engineering support and expertise through a global network of specialists and world class facilities.
With approximately 6000 colleagues we operate from 27 locations around the world. Building the expertise of our people is critical to the future success of our organisation.
Come and work with us the “TT Way” which means we do the right thing, bring out the best in each other, achieve more together, champion expertise and get the job done…well!
As a responsible employer we encourage all our people to “give something back” by supporting the local communities in which we operate.
-Responsible for developing and implementing programs that align employee with key business strategies and initiatives to develop people. Create and implement programs at work that connect employees with business goals.
-Assess needs and implements appropriate strategies and organization initiatives, policies, procedures, such as: leadership development; service excellence; employee engagement.
-Assist with the design and implementation of total compensation: reports, merit annual process, research and analysis and interpreting data, participation in annual Salary Surveys, analyzing trends of current market data information, evaluate market data to recommend modifications and/or changes to salary structure and conduct statistical analysis
-Support Recruitment, interview and hiring process, based in the Talent Strategy: attract, recruit, develop and retain people.
-Identifies the need for change and act as a change agent, providing support to implement changes in the operations of the business.
-Supports in design of organizational structures, including organizational charts, review of roles and responsibilities and job descriptions.
-Supports identifying and monitoring company culture and promoting employee satisfaction.
-Manages client expectations by communicating project status and issues; resolving concerns; analyzing time and cost issues; preparing reports.
• Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Business Management/Administration, or equivalent.
• Previous experience supporting business operations, a minimum three (3-5) years of progressive experience in a Human Resource Generalist position.
• Specialized training in: Employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, training, and preventive labor relations, preferred.
• Working experience with TRESS and SAP System
• Experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Ability to influence employees and managers at different levels.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively facilitate and manage conflicts to resolution.
• Ability to exercise discretion and good judgment while dealing with confidential information.
• Strong customer service orientation with a focus for driving for results.
• Demonstrate ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and prioritize work. Well organized and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
Requisition ID: 2017-1139
External Company Name: TT Electronics plc
External Company URL: http://www.ttelectronics.com/