Honeywell Project Engineering 2017 Summer Intern in Mexicali, Mexico
At Honeywell, our people are driven by a desire to contribute, be challenged and grow. Our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key competitive advantage. The Project Engineering group in the MCOE Air and Power Management Systems organization is looking for a Project Engineering Summer Intern (new product development) to support concept to qualification phases of Integrate Product Delivery and Support (IPDS) process and field issues.
The candidate will engage in a challenging engineering work environment developing mechanical valve products for a wide array of aerospace applications. The qualification/certification of these products involves requirement definition, analysis, design, hardware acquisition/assembly, and product testing. This is an exciting time to join Honeywell’s Mechanical Center of Excellence and advance your technical abilities.
Project Engineering 2017 Summer Internprimary responsibilities include:
• Responsible for providing support to the Design, development and qualification of the product.
• Responsible for supporting Root Cause and Corrective Action activities associated with the design, development and field support.
• Supervised review of customer and internal specifications to identify valve product requirements.
• Work within a team environment to solve programmatic, technical, manufacturing and field issues.
• Mechanical/Aerospace or related undergraduate student between 5thand 7thsemester • Proficient in reading, writing and spoken English
• Basic understanding of mechanical valves, electrical assemblies, design/drawing standards and tolerancing schemes, testing processes, and system operations.
• Goal oriented in meeting performance, schedule and budget requirements. Monitors own activities and ensures that tasks are appropriately defined, supported and achieved in a timely manner.
• Focus on customer needs, innovative, demonstrates a sense of urgency, consistent performance, communicates effectively, creates network.
• Problem solving ability, ability to conduct root cause/failure analysis and develop corrective action plans.
• Ability to facilitate interpersonal relationships, resolve conflicts tactfully, confidently, quickly, and positively influence others.
• Computer skills with proficiency in MS Office products.
Click below to learn more about Honeywell Aerospace. http://aerospace.honeywell.com
Wonder what it’s like to work at Honeywell? Check out our One Honeywell Culture video on the Honeywell YouTube Channel on the link below: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcMf_TFS0kA
Is this job not an exact match to what you were looking for? Join Honeywell's Talent Network ( http://careersathoneywell.com/en/newsletternew ) to receive updates on other Honeywell employment opportunities, news and more. For more information, please visit our career site: www.careersathoneywell.com
“Honeywell does NOT request nor requires any kind of payment or deposit from applicants interested in a position in this company”
Title: Project Engineering 2017 Summer Intern
Requisition ID: 00329415