TT Electronics Production Planner in Mexicali, Mexico
TT Electronics is a global provider of engineered electronics. We collaborate with customers in the transportation, industrial, medical, and aerospace and defence markets, providing them with engineering support and expertise through a global network of specialists and world class facilities.
With approximately 6000 colleagues we operate from 27 locations around the world. Building the expertise of our people is critical to the future success of our organisation.
Come and work with us the “TT Way” which means we do the right thing, bring out the best in each other, achieve more together, champion expertise and get the job done…well!
As a responsible employer we encourage all our people to “give something back” by supporting the local communities in which we operate.
• The production Planner will be responsible for planning, scheduling and production control for the manufacturing areas.
• The Production Planner will release production, and some spares orders via SAP, and track and update the orders on a daily basis in SAP until completed and delivered on-dock at the customer.
• The Production Planner will also ensure that all Standard Work is being followed and will help develop a MRP strategy for current and future on load production.
• The selected candidate must embrace and use the tools of Lean Manufacturing on a sustained basis in order to manage areas of responsibility while monitoring system health measures daily and taking the lead to correct issues in a timely manner that ensures complete resolution.
• Requires a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2+ years of experience working in planning, MPS, or production control areas. - Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing including working in an environment that embraces the daily use of lean tools is preferred.
• Must demonstrate strong skills with MS Office applications.
• Experience in SAP is preferred.
• Good communication and negotiation skills.
• Must have the ability to enhance and support working in a team environment.
• All applicants must be bilingual in Spanish & English (written/verbal).
Requisition ID: 2017-1306
External Company Name: TT Electronics plc
External Company URL: http://www.ttelectronics.com/