Honeywell Product Design Engineer III in Mexicali, Mexico
Product Design Engineer III
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Imagine, design and develop products and systems as part of a highly engaged and integrated engineering team. You will collaborate across Honeywell MRTC engineering teams to create solutions and systems that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will participate in all phases of product development and will be a coach and mentor to less experienced engineers.
Refine your engineering talents in a team-based culture by working with innovative products and technologies.
Leads world-class project teams to establish effective solutions to complex engineering problems.
Improve the world by leading teams that develop modern solutions to complex problems.
This position is responsible for the linkage between the engineering and technology (E&T) and integrated supply chain (ISC) for product issues requiring E&T support. The PSE organization will is the engineering face for all engineering related production issues. The Sr PSE engineer takes leadership responsibility in working with engineering centers of excellence (COEs) and other cross-functional organizations to ensure a timely and coordinated approach to ISC production and factory support activity planning and execution. The Sr. engineer for PSE team is responsible for leading the define-measure-analyze-implement and control (DMAIC) approach to resolve repeat factory escapes. PSE will be driving culture change in problem resolution by systematically using DMAIC approach to eliminate production defects.
20 Analyze Designs
20 Design Engineering
20 Design Interpretation
20 Test Products
20 Failure Analysis
YOU MUST HAVE
- Degree in Electro-mechanical engineering or other related field
- Advanced English Comunication skills (90%)
- Current Visa
- 6+ years Experience in related area and with Electromechanical Components
- Six Sigma Green Belt or Design for Six Sigma Certification
- Ability to convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience.
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
- Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness.
- Demonstrated mastery experience with design tools appropriate for the field (Mathcad / Matlab, etc.)
- Demonstrated leadership experience in coordinating and overseeing successful projects
Exempt Honeywell Aerospace Overview
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD3558
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Mexicali, BC 21395 MEX
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.