Honeywell Product Design 2017 Summer Intern in Mexicali, Mexico
The Propulsion Installations & Externals Design group has an opening for an Internship position in Aerospace design field. The group integrates and designs installations for Auxiliary Power Unit and Turbofans.
Typical system design work will involve: pneumatic systems, hydraulic systems, fuel systems, electrical harnesses, tube routing, bracketry, clamping, insulation blankets, mounting, inlet and exhaust, nacelles, APU Installations. Engineering principles applied include thermodynamics, structural analysis, mechanical design, vibration, material selection, CAD modeling and Drafting
• Mechanical/Aerospace or related undergraduate student between 4thand 7thsemester • Basic Training in 3D CAD software with preference towards NX and/or CATIA V.
• Communicates effectively in Spanish and English (oral & written)
• Able to successfully work in and promote a team environment
• Demonstrate strong mechanical inclination, aptitude, and desire to create
• Computer literacy
• Basic Knowledge of ASME Y14.5M Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T)
• Engineering Drawing interpretation
• Goal oriented in meeting performance and schedule requirements
• Hands-on experience in hardware/component development or maintenance
Click below to learn more about Honeywell Aerospace: http://aerospace.honeywell.com/
Wonder what it’s like to work at Honeywell? Check out our One Honeywell Culture video on the Honeywell YouTube Channel on the link below: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcMf_TFS0kA Is this job not an exact match to what you were looking for? Join Honeywell's Talent Network ( http://careersathoneywell.com/en/newsletternew ) to receive updates on other Honeywell employment opportunities, news and more. For more information, please visit our career site: www.careersathoneywell.com
Title: Product Design 2017 Summer Intern
Requisition ID: 00329417