Honeywell Product Design 2017 Summer Intern in Mexicali, Mexico
Honeywell Aerospace is a leading global provider of integrated avionics, engines, systems and service solutions for aircraft manufacturers, airlines, business and general aviation, military, space and airport operations.
Mechanical Center of Excellence is responsible and accountable for the engineering design, analysis, development, certification and support of structural and mechanical systems components for all aerospace mechanical products.
MCOE Mechanical Design has an opening for a Summer Intern to perform product design support for Environmental Control Systems Valves and/or Engines starters. It is desired that the applicant have basic knowledge of aerospace products manufacturing processes, CAD, preferably Siemens NX and Pro/E CAD software which will be used to modify/create 3D models/drawings. Knowledge of GD&T and aerospace drawings interpretation is a preferable.
Responsibilities of Position:
Mechanic al Design Intern supporting assemblies and components of Honeywell products across the Engineering organization
• Mechanical/Aerospace or related undergraduate student between 5thand 7thsemester
• Basic Training in 3D CAD software with preference towards NX and/or CATIA V.
• Communicates effectively in Spanish and English (oral & written)
• Able to successfully work in and promote a team environment
• Demonstrate strong mechanical inclination, aptitude, and desire to create
• Computer literacy
Title: Product Design 2017 Summer Intern
Requisition ID: 00329419