Honeywell Mexicali Service Center Engineering Intern in Mexicali, Mexico
At Honeywell, our people are driven by a desire to contribute, be challenged and grow. Our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key competitive advantage.
Honeywell Aerospace has approximately 40,000 employees around the world and 2013 revenue of approximately $12 billion. Thousands of Honeywell Aerospace technologies, products and services are found on virtually every commercial, defense and space aircraft worldwide. We develop solutions that span air traffic modernization, flight and runway safety, engines, cockpit and cabin electronics, wireless connectivity, logistics and more. Honeywell Aerospace delivers safe, efficient, productive and more comfortable transportation experiences for manufacturers, airlines, business and general aviation aircraft, military and airports through three divisions, Air Transport and Regional, Business and General Aviation and Defense and Space. For more information, please visit aerospace.honeywell.com/ or follow us @honeywell_aerospace.
This Engineering role is in support of the Mexicali Service Center facility and will directly support the business. Products supported include systems components for Electric Power generators. The R&O organization is a high volume, high mix product line that requires an adaptive, creative engineer to drive unique solutions and drive standardization.
Responsibilities include but not limited to the following: • Support creation of repair authorization documents to return units to a serviceable condition • Generate and revise repair and overhaul work instructions • Create process maps describing the repair process flow • Conduct internal process review to verify adherence to existing work instructions • Support tool design activity using CAD software • Support other engineers at the site
• Pursuing Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Manufacturing or Aerospace Engineering
• Work experience recommended (previous internships preferred)
• Excellent interpersonal skills. Able to work in teams.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated analytical and testing experience and skills
• Use of 3D modeling software (CATIA, Pro-E or NX)
• Able to read and interpret maintenance manuals and part prints
• Computer literate with Microsoft Office Products.
• College coursework in basic engineering analysis, heat transfer, fluid mechanics, and rotating electrical equipment.
• Understanding of Aerospace Materials, properties, and processes. • Highly motivated, self-directed, and a can do attitude.
Title: Mexicali Service Center Engineering Intern
Requisition ID: 00329979