Honeywell Human Resources Manager in Mexicali, Mexico
Human Resources Manager
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
Lead HR strategies for our Honeywell Turbos in Mexicali . You will partner with cross-functional teams and leaders to broker HR services and actively engage in staffing, organizational development and talent management. You will build upon and rely on your HR functional expertise and effectiveness to align critical human resources principles with business objectives.
Increase the overall performance of the organization by creating strong interactive partnerships with client groups
Build a workforce that creates a competitive advantage by recruiting, developing and retaining top talent
Drive continuous improvement and lead change in a premiere Human Resources organization
30 Act as a coach and confidant
30 Drive organizational effectiveness
15 Lead change
15 Manage talent
10 Administrative support
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Human Resources or related
- Advanced English level skills both written and verbal
- Significant Human Resources experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to influence at varying levels across the organization
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed environment
- Previously demonstrated leadership skills
- Ability to find the correct balance between demand and capacity when establishing priorities for the organization.
- Ability artfully convey even subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience.
Exempt China: Transportation Systems' Strategy
- Some Travel Required
- Relocation Provided
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD6525
- Category: Human Resources
- Location: Mexicali, Baja California 21376 MEX
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.