Honeywell Engineering Operations (EOPS) Intern in Mexicali, Mexico
Will be responsible of supporting Engineering & Technology COE’s on the Aero Engineering Work Authorization process within the Engineering Operations (EOPS) Engineering Business Management (EBM) Contingent Work Force team. Provide global tactical coverage for CWF for work performed by 3rd Party Suppliers and Global sites. Responsible for supporting the AEWA invoicing process as well for providing support to the AEWA creation activities as required.
• Point of contact between global vendors, and engineering customers within the Aerospace E&T COEs for invoicing related concerns / activities.
• Primary point of contact for all AEWA invoicing related activities.
• Drive and support as needed tools and process design, selection and improvement with best practices implementation to facilitate a single CWF process for Honeywell Aerospace with focus on AEWA invoicing.
• Labor invoice management and processing.
• Customer and vendor relationship management.
• Create, maintain and control invoicing procedures.
• AEWA work package database maintenance
• Bachelor’s student in Engineering (Only Industrial), Business or relevant discipline
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills with financial
• English oral and written communication
Title: Engineering Operations (EOPS) Intern
Requisition ID: 00329405