Honeywell Engineering Intern in Mexicali, Mexico
Candidate will work for the Materials and Process Engineering (M&PE) organization in the Mexicali Research and Technology Center (MRTC) located in Mexicali, Baja California.
M&PE helps to determine what materials and processes are needed for new designs and products to give us a competitive edge. M&PE is a major contributor to Honeywell’s patent portfolio; Significant technology breakthroughs are often based on new materials and new processes. We are here to help leverage those for Honeywell’s and our customers’ benefit.
We support the manufacture of products through trouble shooting, problem solving and audit oversight/validation including support of Nadcap/NUCAP and are known internally and in the industry for our depth and breadth in materials and processes. We influence, support and guide the industry through participation on industry committees which write standards and checklists and provide input into regulatory decisions.
Key Success Factors: (Specific expectations during summer internship)
1. Demonstrate ability to plan and coordinate projects.
2. Results oriented and proactive.
3. Demonstrate high engineering knowledge and skills for materials and processes.
• Bachelors Degree in Materials, Metallurgy Sciences/Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or other Engineering related field. Master preferred.
• Demonstrated technical knowledge in metallurgy, metallic materials, their applications, fabrication methods, and how to test and characterize these materials.
• Bi-lingual Spanish/English with excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Capable of interpretation and writing of materials and process specifications and communicating those requirements in both English and Spanish.
• Capable of working with cross functional teams, providing engineering support to resolve well-defined technical problems. Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint), proactive
• English language proficiency (written, spoken).
• Demonstrated history of applying technical knowledge to solve problems. • Good people skills and the ability to work effectively with other organizations and individuals at all levels. A positive, can-do attitude is required. The candidate must work well as a member of a team and must adapt well to a changing environment. • The preferred candidate will demonstrate the ability to: Analyze well-defined technical problems related to the development of new or existing products, processes or services and recommend solutions.
Click below to learn more about Honeywell Aerospace: http://aerospace.honeywell.com/
Wonder what it’s like to work at Honeywell? Check out our One Honeywell Culture video on the Honeywell YouTube Channel on the link below: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcMf_TFS0kA
Is this job not an exact match to what you were looking for? Join Honeywell's Talent Network ( http://careersathoneywell.com/en/newsletternew ) to receive updates on other Honeywell employment opportunities, news and more. For more information, please visit our career site: www.careersathoneywell.com
“Honeywell does NOT request nor requires any kind of payment or deposit from applicants interested in a position in this company”
Title: Engineering Intern
Requisition ID: 00329411