Honeywell 2017 Summer Intern in Mexicali, Mexico
The Product Development and Test Engineer support the aerospace mechanical system integration testing activities for major commercial aerospace programs. This engineering student will be responsible for supporting the preparation, setup and conduction of aerospace systems testing throughout the following activities:
• Mechanical, electrical and/or electronic preparation of aerospace systems testing under supervision of a Test engineer.
• Test procedures, test plans and test reports preparation with test engineer guidance.
• Supports in procurement and fabrication tasks, and follows up in progress to ensure delivery on time, meeting quality and budget.
• Assists the Test Engineers in properly applying the Aerospace Standard Test Process and Honeywell User Experience initiative.
Basic Candidate Qualifications: • Undergraduate student 6th semester or over from the following fields of knowledge fields: Aerospace, Mechanical, Mechatronics or Electromechanical engineering. • Demonstrated skills to become product knowledgeable. • Demonstrated ability to understand processes and procedures. • Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills • Good oral and written English communication skills. • Able to successfully work in a teamwork environment. • Basic knowledge of data acquisition systems and instrumentation. • Basic knowledge of controls engineering is desirable. • Use of Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and MS Project).
Additional Candidate Qualifications:
• Demonstrates ability to work across multiple groups. • Ability to successfully manage time. • Hands-on experience in hardware and engineering lab activities. • Results oriented in meeting deliverables within time and budget.
Click below to learn more about Honeywell Aerospace: http://aerospace.honeywell.com/
Wonder what it’s like to work at Honeywell? Check out our One Honeywell Culture video on the Honeywell YouTube Channel on the link below: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcMf_TFS0kA
Is this job not an exact match to what you were looking for? Join Honeywell's Talent Network ( http://careersathoneywell.com/en/newsletternew ) to receive updates on other Honeywell employment opportunities, news and more. For more information, please visit our career site: www.careersathoneywell.com
“Honeywell does NOT request nor requires any kind of payment or deposit from applicants interested in a position in this company”
Title: 2017 Summer Intern
Requisition ID: 00329408