Oportun. Inc Reporting Designer in Leon, Mexico
Oportun is a financial technology company founded in 2005 with the mission of providing establishing credit, affordable loans to the approximately 45 million Latinos and others with little or no credit history so they can establish credit scores and build a better future.
Oportun uses advanced data analytics and technology to “score” and lend money to individuals with limited credit history – people other lenders consider “unscorable.” We offer bilingual (English/Spanish) servicing and documentation via telephone, Web, mobile, or in-person in over 200 locations in Arizona, California, Illinois, Nevada, Texas, and Utah.
In recognition of Oportun’s goals of increasing economic opportunity for its clients, promoting community development, and serving low-income or underserved communities, Oportun has been certified by the United States Department of Treasury as a Community Development Financial Institution since November 2009.
Oportun is a great place to work if you are as enthusiastic about helping others as you are about your own professional development and career. We commit to our employees that they will do meaningful work in an environment that attracts and retains talent, enables professional growth and achievement, and leads to the realization of personal potential. At Oportun, everything we do reflects our corporate values of Service, Care, Innovation, Courage, Excellence, and Empowerment.
As our Chief Executive Officer Raul Vazquez says, “Earning a paycheck to support yourself and your family is critical. Satisfying career ambitions is rewarding. But there is no greater privilege than having a challenging job where you are growing and learning professionally, while having a strong positive impact on the lives of others… And that is what we do here every day.”
· Design of reporting of results, management indicators, operational and strategic. Plan and execute the study of improvements within different teams.
· Develop strategies collection, extraction, analysis, and communication of information of the company at different levels of decision. (company / executive / operations)
· Participate in monitoring and measuring the satisfaction of the need for information internal and external users
· Develop and implement solutions for the analysis of information concerning the company.
· Establish audit activities issued to the product for different operations.
· Generate and present relevant information that contributes to the development of services provided by the company
· Assist management and / or creation of key risk identification and controls information and associated processes information.
ADDITIONAL COMMENTS performs special projects and additional duties and responsibilities as required. Where applicable and when performing the responsibilities of the job
· Conceptual and practical thinking and implementation skills.
· Broad knowledge of, and the ability to write and apply advanced business analysis concepts, practices and procedures related to assigned area
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills; good negotiation skills
· Detail oriented
· Ability to grasp new concepts and ideas quickly
· Computer literate with advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Outlook, also SQL and applications utilized in the assigned line of business.
· High sense of urgency and focus to the assigned functionsHigh orientation to satisfaction internal and external customer
Req No.: 2016-4239