Eaton Corporation Sig Sixma Engineer in Juarez, Mexico
The primary function of role of the Six Sigma Engineer is to lead activities to eliminate existing product performance issues. The goal of this position is to keep VAVE projects on track that may be held up due to issues detected in performance testing. In addition to eliminating existing performance issues, this position will also lead activities for root cause and corrective action for customer quality and scrap issues.
· Six Sigma Method and Tools (Greenbelt certification)
· Practical knowledge of Shainin techniques preferred.
· Strong organizational and analytical skills
· Strong presentation, facilitation and Influencing Skills
· Ability to manage multiple projects, priorities and lead teams
· Deep understanding of manufacturing processes and systems
· Understanding of Cost savings requirements and tracking system
· Engineering degree required
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com.
At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Region: Latin America
Organization: EPG CPD UL Bussmann
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time