Eaton Corporation Senior Product Engineer in Juarez, Mexico
Development of new products as a result of design changes, cost reduction, quality improvements, new designs, etc.,
using the design process. Keep updated manufacturing information using different documentation systems (CMS, DSpec,
• Main link between design and production departments for the various products manufactured at the plant in Juarez,
including other product designs that are manufactured sister plants in Juarez.
• Coordinate the manufacture of prototypes of products that allow the implementation of the manufacture of new designs
• Coordinate maintenance of systems online in sheets of material and internal specifications of products manufactured in
• Manage activities: Engineering Technician and Draftsman to comply with the plans for implementation of new products.
• Provide technical support to the departments of Production Control, Customer Service, Production, Quality,
Manufacturing, Accounting and Materials.
• Actively participate in the implementation of improvement projects that positively impact the Cost, Quality and Cycle
• Lead and develop ProLaunch NPD projects to develop new products that differentiate Eaton from the competition and
• Participating in the Corrective and Preventive Action system quality by removing roots of design problems.
• Perform duties of Internal Auditor of ISO 14000/9000 for reviewing the implementation of quality systems and
environment against the Standard.
• To help meet the objectives of environmental control system, know the policy and comply with the methods and
procedures applicable to this function.
• Provide necessary support to industrial security policy is respected in all of its contents, as well as contribute to the
successful implementation of ESP.
• English 90%.
• Project Management
• Electrical/Electro-Mechanical or equivalent Engineering
• MSOffice (Access, Excel, Word etc)
• Bill Of Materials Structure Knowledge ( AS-400 / MAPICS)
• Six Sigma
• Staff administration
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com.
At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Region: Latin America
Organization: ESSG CDPAD Comml Distrib Prods Assy Div
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only