Eaton Corporation Customs Senior Analyst in Juarez, Mexico
The major role of the GTM – Analyst is responsible for providing direct support to the GTM – Supervisor, to ensure temporary inventory and import/export activity meet with all Mexican Customs regulations for the site, including material, information and technology. There are roughly 223 customs requirements per business (Site and Distribution Center), that this position needs to ensure in order to maintain the current certifications and government programs such as IMMEX, PROSEC, OEA programs, and VAT certification for both legal entities related. This position is also responsible for maintaining and updating compliance documents to reflect current regulatory requirements and procedures. The GTM Analyst Sr is responsible for engagement delivery, customs compliance and quality, productivity and report management and exception management, as well as reporting metrics or KPIs of their operation in charge. Responsible for manage and run reports for monthly reconciliation related to Annex 24 / 31.
· Bachelor degree in Trade Compliance and/or Customs Law.
· 5 years of experience in the aforementioned field.
· Fluent in English-Spanish
· Proficient Microsoft Office (Excel audit formulas)Access
· In-depth knowledge of annex 31/24 system
· Auditing Skills
· Balance Account Reconciliation
· Knowledge of ERP transactions
· Ability to Implement Customs Software
· Develop efficient interfaces between ERP and Annex 24
· Reconstruction of import/export operations
· Strategic planning to ensure Customs Compliance
· Negotiation skills
· Strong communication skills with internal and external customers.
· Knowledge of all FTA that currently exist in Mexico
· Root cause analysis
· Six Sigma Methodology
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com.
At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Latin America
Organization: EPG CPD UL Bussmann
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time