BRP US Inc Mechanical Engineer in Juarez (Ave Santiago Troncoso), Mexico
LIFE AT BRP
At BRP, we have a visceral connection to our consumers, one created from a shared passion for the Ultimate Ride. Our teams have a unique ability to develop market-shaping products and services that move people physically and emotionally.
Distributed throughout 107 countries, our product line-up includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-doo watercraft, side-by-side all terrain vehicles, Can-Am Spyder roadsters, Evinrude marine propulsion systems, marine propulsion systems and motors for Rotax karts, motorcycles, and small planes, as well as a full line-up of parts, accessories, and clothing.
Our 7 600 employees make up a big family of diverse cultures who all share a common value: innovation. Our people are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve at the heart of an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
Follow us on:
WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
Be part of a company where the good environment and team work are one of a kind;
Our company is a great to learn and develop new technologies;
Looking to achieve a great career in the powersport industry, this is for you!
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Excellent introduction of equipments from the concept to the final validation;
- Excellent project management attributes to assess and mitigate any associated risks;
- Design and procure equipment;
- Resolve issues using problem solving techniques;
- Lead short term and long term improvement;
- Develop supplier network to constantly improve quality, price and delivery time;
- Implement and design new processes with strong SMED and POKAYOKE strategy;
- Constantly reduce wastes by leading and implementing Kaizen Workshops;
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Engineer Degree
- Experience 4 years or more.
- Bilingual (80% English and Spanish), both oral and written.
- Project management experience
- 2D Model software (AutoCAD)
- 3D Model software knowledge (Catia, Solidworks).
Global Location: Mexico, Juarez (Ave Santiago Troncoso)
# of openings: 1