BRP US Inc IE Welding Engineer in Juarez (Ave Santiago Troncoso), Mexico
LIFE AT BRP
At BRP, we have a visceral connection to our consumers, one created from a shared passion for the Ultimate Ride. Our teams have a unique ability to develop market-shaping products and services that move people physically and emotionally.
Distributed throughout 107 countries, our product line-up includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-doo watercraft, side-by-side all terrain vehicles, Can-Am Spyder roadsters, Evinrude marine propulsion systems, marine propulsion systems and motors for Rotax karts, motorcycles, and small planes, as well as a full line-up of parts, accessories, and clothing.
Our 7 600 employees make up a big family of diverse cultures who all share a common value: innovation. Our people are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve at the heart of an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
Follow us on:
- LinkedIn @BRP
- YouTube @CommunicationsBRP
WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
Be part of a company where the good environment and team work are one of a kind;
To be part of the day to day challenges the quality of the product and processes by implementing innovative ideas;
Looking to achieve a great career in the power sport industry, this is for you!
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Warranty and assure that the product is been conform by reliable material according to the defined specifications and standards;
- Speed and sensitivity for clear accurate communication between the team members ant the related sections;
- Decision making upon analysis results that are related with product safety.
- Extreme safety awareness for storage, handling and conversation of hazardous materials & chemicals;
- Effective, efficient, administration and control of the Metallurgy laboratory resources, seeking always for the optimums functionality, Operability & support;
- Effective leadership with the laboratory engineers and technicians to provide the support for effective real time decision taking;
- Master the evaluation and analysis of materials chemical state & reactions obtained as raw material or during the transformation on the different stages of the fabrication processes to take accretive decisions;
- Aligned with new technologies NDT leading technologies.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
Engineering Degree on Mecatronics, Electromechanic or Mechanics.
Expertise on material (metal) analysis & evaluation processes for manufacturing & engineering applications;
Bilingual (English and Spanish).
Use of advance knowledge on welding processes (MIG & TIG) aluminum & steel;
Experience on quality welding assessment for metallic structural purposes (AWS).
Experience on line balancing, PFMEA and Flow Chart, Pokayoke design and validation,
Experience managing new projects and New product introduction.
Experience on tooling and fixture design, autonomous and proactive.
3 years of experience on Manufacturing Process.
Knowledge on Welding Process, Catia V5 or Solid Works.
Global Location: Mexico, Juarez (Ave Santiago Troncoso)
# of openings: 1