BRP US Inc HR Business Partner in Juarez (Ave Santiago Troncoso), Mexico
HUMAN RESOURCES BUSINESS PARTNER
LIFE AT BRP
At BRP, we have a visceral connection to our consumers, one created from a shared passion for the Ultimate Ride. Our teams have a unique ability to develop market-shaping products and services that move people physically and emotionally.
Distributed throughout 107 countries, our product line-up includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-doo watercraft, side-by-side all terrain vehicles, Can-Am Spyder roadsters, Evinrude marine propulsion systems, marine propulsion systems and motors for Rotax karts, motorcycles, and small planes, as well as a full line-up of parts, accessories, and clothing.
Our 7 600 employees make up a big family of diverse cultures who all share a common value: innovation. Our people are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve at the heart of an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
Follow us on:
- LinkedIn @BRP
- YouTube @CommunicationsBRP
WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
This is an ideal position for you if you’re looking for professional development
You will have a great opportunity to apply your knowledge and learn new technologies
Power sport industry with a fast pace environment.
You will be part of a growing company and a leader in its field
YOUR FIRST YEAR DELIVERABLES
- Identify major challenges for Human Resources activities with the Business Partners and develop a roadmap in collaboration with them.
- To become a true partner with enough confidence from both participant HRBP and BP
- Change in the mindset from generalist to HRBP; refocus the service model and get planning as part of the position duties.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be a consultant in all HR activities and become a change agent
- Provides day to day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with BP management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
- Provide guidance and input on BP restructures, workforce planning, succession planning.
- Identify training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Minimum of 5 - 8 years of the resolution of employee relation issues.
- Bachelor Degree
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including compensation practices, Organizational Development and training, employee and labor relations, performance management, and employment laws.
- Strong conflict management skills..
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Bilingual English Spanish.
- Effectively envision, develop, and implement new strategies to address competitive, complex business issues
- Work in environment with international objectives..
- Take initiative to identify and anticipate client needs and make recommendations for implementation.
Global Location: Mexico, Juarez (Ave Santiago Troncoso)
# of openings: 1