BRP US Inc Tax analyst in Juarez (Ave de las Industrias), Mexico
LIFE AT BRP
At BRP, we have a visceral connection to our consumers, one created from a shared passion for the Ultimate Ride. Our teams have a unique ability to develop market-shaping products and services that move people physically and emotionally.
Distributed throughout 107 countries, our product line-up includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-doo watercraft, side-by-side all terrain vehicles, Can-Am Spyder roadsters, Evinrude marine propulsion systems, marine propulsion systems and motors for Rotax karts, motorcycles, and small planes, as well as a full line-up of parts, accessories, and clothing.
Our 7 600 employees make up a big family of diverse cultures who all share a common value: innovation. Our people are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve at the heart of an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
Follow us on:
- LinkedIn @BRP
- YouTube @CommunicationsBRP
WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
This is an ideal position for you if you’re looking for professional development
You will have a great opportunity to apply your knowledge and learn new technologies
You will be part of a growing company and a leader in its field
The Tax Analyst will work under the Mexico Shared Services team and he will ensure that all operations of BRP Mexican entities are in compliance with the Mexican tax law such as, and not exclusively, income tax law and value added tax. Prepare internal and external reports for various purposes to Government agencies in Mexico; and be in contact with corporate Head Office located in Canada.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monthly tax payments
- ISR tax return
- VAT claims and compensations.
- Mandatory reports to Government agencies
- DIEMSE, Related party, and INEGI
- Attend all requirements from SAT
- Month end preparation (JE and provisions)
- Tax related Account Analysis
- Tax package actual, forecast and budget
- Deferred income tax computation
- Fill tax forms for IFRS compliance
- Participate in VAT certification committee
- Maintain an excellent Fiscal profile of the Mexican BRP entities
- Continuous improvement and revision of actual processes
- Provide information needed for Transfer Pricing Study
- Provide information to external auditors
- Provide support in Government audits (SAT, SE, etc)
- Any other duties or responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor.
- Performs activities related to safety.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Accountant Degree, (Master degree is a plus)
- 3-5 Years of experience on Taxes at International Firm
- 3-5 Years of experience on General Accounting
- Bilingual English-Spanish
- Ability to work independently
- Good interpersonal skills to interact and communicate with all levels of the organization
- SAP hands-on experience is a plus
Global Location: Mexico, Juarez (Ave de las Industrias)
# of openings: 1