BRP US Inc Logistics and Transport Analyst in Juarez (Ave de las Industrias), Mexico
LIFE AT BRP
At BRP, we have a visceral connection to our consumers, one created from a shared passion for the Ultimate Ride. Our teams have a unique ability to develop market-shaping products and services that move people physically and emotionally.
Distributed throughout 107 countries, our product line-up includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-doo watercraft, side-by-side all terrain vehicles, Can-Am Spyder roadsters, Evinrude marine propulsion systems, marine propulsion systems and motors for Rotax karts, motorcycles, and small planes, as well as a full line-up of parts, accessories, and clothing.
Our 7 600 employees make up a big family of diverse cultures who all share a common value: innovation. Our people are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve at the heart of an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
Follow us on:
- LinkedIn @BRP
- YouTube @CommunicationsBRP
WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
This is an ideal position for you if you’re looking for professional development.
You will have a great opportunity to apply your knowledge and learn new technologies.
You will be part of a growing company and a leader in its field.
Lead and interact with Transport providers and External Services and be the link between them and internal departments to guarantee a smooth operation in the materials flow environment and supplier network and at the same time analyze, implement, control and support the optimization of supply chain for transportation and services.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assure services offered by Transport and 3P Logistics providers are under the standards required and contracted by BRP.
- Analysis and control the transport budget for the accounts/BRP reference assigned.
- Support audits, make and update implementation of external logistics procedures as applicable to maintain actual C-TPAT - NEEC certifications or get new ones.
- Assure the Processing of payment for Transport and service invoices throughout auditing, validation, authorization, capturing, and manage the exceptions.
- Support and develop strategies to get procedures standardization as well as create/execute extraordinary plans between BRP plants as need to maintain the operation running.
- Fleet Trailer Management including annual renewal at TDoMV on line and utilization control.
- Work closely with internal departments, 3PLs and transport companies in order to assure and provide support in the day to day operation and align inefficient processes and routes.
- Support shipping department on border crossing exports.
- Identify, establish and maintain Key Performance Indicators for the department.
- Any other duties or responsibilities as assigned by the department supervisor.
- Performs activities related to safety.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the materials handling fields
- Industrial Engineering Degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge in Border crossing, MX and USA Transport and customs regulations and international trades.
- Leadership and Autonomous skills.
- Fully Bilingual (English, Spanish)
- Knowledge in Supply Chain and MRP
- MS Office, SAP
- Six Sigma knowledge is a plus
- Analytical skills
- Good punctuality and responsible
- Efficient communication
Global Location: Mexico, Juarez (Ave de las Industrias)
# of openings: 1