BRP US Inc labor coordinator in Juarez (Ave de las Industrias), Mexico
LIFE AT BRP
At BRP, we have a visceral connection to our consumers, one created from a shared passion for the Ultimate Ride. Our teams have a unique ability to develop market-shaping products and services that move people physically and emotionally.
Distributed throughout 107 countries, our product line-up includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-doo watercraft, side-by-side all terrain vehicles, Can-Am Spyder roadsters, Evinrude marine propulsion systems, marine propulsion systems and motors for Rotax karts, motorcycles, and small planes, as well as a full line-up of parts, accessories, and clothing.
Our 7 600 employees make up a big family of diverse cultures who all share a common value: innovation. Our people are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve at the heart of an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
Follow us on:
- LinkedIn @BRP
- YouTube @CommunicationsBRP
WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
- Our company is a great to learn and develop new technologies;
- Be part of a company where the good environment and the team work are one of a kind:
- Looking to achieve a great career in the powers port industry, this is for you!
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- This is an ideal position for you if you’re looking for professional development
- You will have a great opportunity to apply your knowledge and learn new technologies
- You will be part of a growing company and a leader in its field
MAJOR PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
- Taken the role to communicate and transfer knowledge of minute vehicle to floor supervisor.
- Develop a teamwork atmosphere
Fabricate exceptional products “the right product with the right quality and quantity at the right time”
Manage the requisition of personnel starting from the swingings produced.
- Produce and manage the annual holidays, the vacations absences, formations for all manpower directed to production.
- Responsible for the cost of employee salary and travel as needed
- Responsible for the follow up the budget for the minutes vehicles by team and area
Upload and update SKU’s in SAP-costing (finance topic)
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
High School or commercial career
- Experience: two years minimum in Administration area
- Human relation leadership and Strong communication skills
- Use of advance knowledge computer skills
- Bilingual English/Spanish 50%
Global Location: Mexico, Juarez (Ave de las Industrias)
# of openings: 1