J&J Family of Companies Sr. Finance Supervisor in Huejotzingo, Mexico
"Johnson & Johnson companies are equal opportunity employers"
The Global Job Posting policy promotes the dedication to the advancement and development of our employees. We invite you to read this posting and apply if you are passionate about the position and meet the requirements.
The Janssen Supply Chain organization is a leveraged structure that supports multiple departments and partners across the J&J companies, with focus on improve the lives of patients and deliver results that exceed expectations.
Sr. Finance Supervisor
This role is defined as Sr. Finance Supervisor for Supply Chain Costs and Financial processes in Mexico Puebla Plant. Main responsibilities: Provide support to the Plant Controller driving Financial deliverables and Compliance. Key stakeholders: Supply Chain finance – Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Platform, Puebla Site Leadership team, Commercial Finance, Global Financial Services. The function lead Financial Planning, Reporting and Analysis as well as Compliance requirements to assure adherence to Financial Controls.
You will be responsible of:
• Providing key support for Plant Controller to perform Strategic analysis, benchmark and preparing and presenting business case and Financial analysis (RoI metrics).
• Leading Month-end close, analysis and reporting (FINs reports), by assuring information quality.
• Providing financial analysis with strong focus in optimizations
• Performing variance analysis (absorption, operations variances, PPVs, cost per unit and related important metrics)
• Leading Standard Costing process with focus in analysis per Sector (Pharma and Consumer)
• Working close with the Plant teams participating in Gemba and important metrics review
• Guiding finance colleagues providing overall support to routine activities
• Elaborating financial models, providing relevant information to drive improvements in the Plant operation (CIPs)
• Coordinating Compliance requirements assuring internal and external Audit fulfillment (CIA, SOX, Statutory & Tax)
• Collaborating with other finance teams to streamline key processes (Platform peers, Commercial, GFS etc.)
Requirements and Education
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related area is required.
• Minimum of 7 years of experience in finance is required.
• Advanced English is required, able to handle business presentations.
Knowledge and Skill Sets
• Strong Knowledge of Financial analysis and Cost Accounting (SAP is highly preferable).
• Experience in COGS, Overhead and Headcount reporting (TM1 preferable), Month-end analysis and variance explanations.
• Knowledge about key financial statements (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, etc.) and routines (forecast and updates, closing, SOX, etc.).
• Skilled to organize, analyze and synthesize big amounts of data in Excel.
• Skilled to present financial information to a diverse audience (Finance and non-Finance)
• Strong social skills, Business collaboration, ability to lead multiple deliverables and deadlines, strong organization and time-management skills.
Global Leadership Profile Competencies
Integrity and Credo-based Actions lives Credo values; builds trust; tells the truth; initiates clarity into problems; demonstrates genuine interest for people
Collaboration and Teaming puts interests of enterprise above own; works well across functions and groups; forms teams effectively; inspires follower ship; instills a global mindset
Results and Performance Driven assumes personal ownership and accountability for business results and solutions; willing to make tough calls; consistently delivers results that meet or exceed expectations; demonstrates a track record of people development; champions diversity; net exporter of successful talent.
Sense of Urgency actively senses and responds to problems and opportunities; works to reduce "cycle" time; takes action when needed
• Primary location Mexico Puebla Plant / Flex
• Supply Chain
Janssen de México, S. de R.L. de C.V. (7250)