Conduent Accounting Associate I in Hermosillo, Mexico
Accounting Associate I
- Responsible for the production of consolidated financial and/or regulatory reporting from a legal entity perspective for internal and external bodies, in accordance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
- This position is primarily responsible for accounts payable, recording receipts, preparing bank deposits, making general ledger entries, reconciling accounts and providing customer service.
- Performs a variety of routine clerical and accounting functions within the Accounting department.
- Entry Level with little or no prior work experience
- Acquires basic skills to perform routine tasks
- Work is routine and requires minimal problem resolution
- Completes work with limited autonomy
- Works with either close supervision or under clearly defined procedures
- Processes, verifies and audits invoices, expense reports, journal entries, purchase orders, etc.
- Balances items, entries or amounts related to documents processed
- Reconciles general ledger accounts, prepares balance sheet reconciliation and clears exception items
- Posts ledger and general journal entries
- Responds to routine questions related to area of responsibility
- All other duties as assigned
Primary Location MX-Sonora-Hermosillo
Organization Commercial Sector
Unposting Date Ongoing
Req ID: 17012846