Oracle Programmer Analyst 3-IT in Guadalajara/Zapopan, Mexico
Programmer Analyst 3-IT
Oracle Applications Labs (OAL)
runs the Oracle software that runs Oracle. OAL is responsible for implementing,
running, and improving nearly all of Oracle's Enterprise Applications: CRM, HCM,
Financials, SCM, you name it. We use Oracle's own real-life business
requirements as a "test bed" for innovation. We often race out ahead of standard
product and build extensions and custom applications to meet the needs of our
100,000-employee, Fortune 100 company. Once proven, our ideas and innovations
quickly find their way back into core product. We also ensure that Oracle is
always Oracle’s best reference for our enterprise applications.
extentions/Support of Oracle Fusion CRM modules
- Being part of a Global solutions
- Partner with the business to
define Business Practices and analyze specific business problems.
- Participate in user acceptance
testing on new products and versions
- Work with Development teams to
understand new capabilities and assist in resolving product gaps and enhance the
product to better meet the market place.
- Responsible for technical set-up
of CRM modules on test and production instances
- Develop and action migration
scripts, test plans and performance plans
- Conduct product training for
- Develop and share best
- Contribute to Global Knowledge
2.0 Skill set
- BS/MS degree
from reputed institutions
- 3-6 years experience
Implementing/Supporting Oracle CRM/ERP applications.
- Good experience in Java/JSP, SQL, PL/SQL,
- Experience in SOAP/XML/Web
- Experience in Oracle SOA Suite,
Oracle ADF, ODI, OBIEE
Experience in design and development of web-based applications
Good functional skills in CRM
and ERP modules
- Proficiency in relational
- Excellent written and verbal
- Strong Customer Management
- Strong Relationship Building
- Strong Team player in taking
ownership of issues and resolving them.
- Self-starter/Enthusiastic/Broader perspective
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Work with Oracle
s world class technology to develop, implement, and support Oracle
s global infrastructure.
As a member of the IT organization, assist with the analyze of existing complex programs and formulate logic for new complex internal systems. Prepare flowcharting, perform coding, and test/debug programs. Develop conversion and system implementation plans. Recommend changes to development, maintenance, and system standards.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. BS or equivalent experience in programming on enterprise or department servers or systems.
Job: Information Technology
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire