Hella Corporate Center TEST LAB ENGINEER in Guadalajara, Mexico
- Planning, preparing and defining comprehensive test concepts.
- Arranging the construction of test set-ups, models and test circuits for individual parts, assemblies, devices and systems.
- Develop and maintain test plans according to customer requirements.
- Perform and supervise testing; ensure meeting of test specification(s) and timing.
- Experience in test laboratories of the automotive industry.
- Knowledge of International Automotive Regulations (FMVSS, ECE, CMVSS,KMVSS, CCC etc) and International Standards (ISO/TS16949, ISO IEC 17025 etc.)
- Knowledge of mechanical systems.
- Knowledge of the influence of the physical variables on tests. (temperature, humidity, Mechanical strengths, etc.)
- Use of laboratory measurement equipment (Oscilloscope, Multimeter, Thermocouples, Accelerometers, dinamometers, etc.)
- Use of automation tools (PLC´s, microcontrollers, etc).
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing your desired salary and reference number GL/HAM-L-QLG.
For people with vision: hella.com/career