Mondelez International Sales Representative in GUADALAJARA, Mexico
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands.
Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc. While Mondelez International is new, the company’s brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which its products are marketed.
As the world’s pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelez International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
Mondelez International is a global snacks powerhouse with billion in revenues and operations in more than 80 countries. More than 80 percent of our revenues are generated outside North America. Our brand portfolio includes such well-known brands as Oreo, Trident, Cadbury, LU, Toblerone, Halls and Milka. For more information, visit http://www.mondelezinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational .
Are you fascinated by our delicious business around the Globe? Are you excited about Change?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join with us!
Mondelez International is looking for a Sales Representative
• Achieve the sales volume assigned to his/ her zone in order to contribute to the national quota of sales.
• In charge to sale the adequate volume of KFM´S terminated product while ensuring a satisfactory distribution and defining resales plans. Follow up competition’s commercial activity to detect business opportunities and threatens and gain more points of participation in the market than the competition. Supervise promoter’s itineraries and guarantee the adequate execution of promotional activities such as special events, offers and promotional articles. Follow up collection activities assuring that clients pay on the date previously accorded avoiding to extend paying deadlines in order to gain more profitability in the operations.
• Sale the adequate volume of KFM´S terminated product while ensuring a satisfactory distribution and defining resales plans.
• Achieve the sales volume objectives assigned to his/ her zone in order to contribute to the national quota of sales.
• Implement growth plans in order to improve costumer- company relations.
• Look for new clients in order to facilitate the achievement of the national quota of sales.
• Extend the product catalogue for the clients to guarantee the presence of our products at the POS.
• Negotiate with the customer at the POS to achieve additional exhibitions.
• Follow up competition’s commercial activity in order to detect business opportunities and threats and gain more points of participation in the market than the competition.
• Supervise promoter’s itineraries and guarantee the adequate execution of promotional activities such as special events, offers and promotional articles.
• College studies in Business, Economics or related fields.
• The candidate must have formal training in fields sales, negotiating models and coaching.
• Bilingual, (English 70%).
• Has good interpersonal skills that allow him/her to establish and strengthen effective relationships with customers and gain their trust and respect.
• Is action and results oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as a challenge.
• Strong on communication and influencing skills.
• Strong on customer knowledge and negotiation skills in order to achieve both costumer’s and company’s objectives.
• Learns quickly when facing new problems and analyzes both successes and failures looking for clues to improvement.
• Knows competition and is aware of how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace.
• Uses his/her time effectively and efficiently concentrating efforts on the more important priorities.
• Is able to handle conflictive situations searching for a solution where both parts can win.
• Knows what he/she wants from a career and actively works on it.
• At least 1 year in the food industry in Field Sales.
• Experience as sales representative.
• It is recommended to have some experience in promotional activities.
• Experience in supervising promoters.
• Knowledge of consumer’s preferences and trends, in the Mexican food industry.
Mondelez International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelez International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelez International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you!
Title: Sales Representative
Requisition ID: 1616010