J&J Family of Companies Sales Manager - Jalisco in Guadalajara, Mexico
Medical Devices Segment- Johnson Medical
Our Medical Devices business segment produces a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopedics, neurological disease, vision care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, and aesthetics.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offers an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, power tools and biomaterials.
Sales Manager - Jalisco
Reports to: National Sr. Sales Manager
Number of direct Reports: 9
¿Is this job eligible for sales incentives/sales commissions? Yes
Responsible for managing a sales staff in the achievement of MD&D product sales to new and established hospital accounts to achieve sales objectives and greater market penetration. Manages the development and servicing of hospital accounts to achieve business sales. Reports sales results against forecasts to senior management as well as any adjustments made to business plans to ensure objectives are met. Establishes incentive plan parameters and sales goals. Recommends ad hoc plans and contests. Develops and monitors departmental budget. Ensures expenses stay within budget. Reviews and approves quota and account assignment. Monitors progress and verifies corrective action has been initiated when necessary.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Territory management.
• Work with Marketing to ensure consistent lead generation.
• Coach and develop direct reports.
• Hire high-performing salespeople according to HR staffing guidelines.
• Train new salespeople to ensure success.
• Manage day-to-day performance of all sales team members and deliver reviews.
• Lead and schedule weekly and/or monthly team meetings with sales team and leadership.
• Track sales team metrics and report data to leadership on a regular basis.
• Coach and develop direct reports.
• Implement performance plans according to company procedure.
• Embody company culture and maintain high sales employee engagement.
• Meet pre-determined revenue goals through the activities of direct reports.
• Ensure correct usage of CRM and other sales applications.
• Train and ensure adherence to sales process.
Education level required: Bachelor Degree in Business, Biomedical Engineer, Industrial Engineer.
Years of Experience: 5 years; within industry preferred
Required Experience: One year of prior management experience or demonstrated willingness and ability to learn management basics.
Required knowledge: Strong intrapersonal skills, Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Familiarity with data analysis and reporting, Hardworking, proactive, persistent, and dependable, Positive and enthusiastic.
Travel percentage: 30%
Language: Fluent English
Location of the role: Guadalajara
"In Johnson & Johnson we recognize that differences in age, race, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, physical ability, thinking style and background bring richness to our work environments. Such differences help us connect better with the health needs of people in communities around the world.
We believe that attracting, developing and retaining a base of employees that reflects the diversity of our customers is critical to our success. We also believe success hinges on relationships with diverse professional and patient organizations, civic groups and suppliers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status"
Johnson & Johnson Medical Servicios Profesionales S. de R.L. de C.V. (7243)