Continental Corporation Ingeniero Mantenimiento de Ensamble Sr (PSS-Tijera) in Guadalajara, Mexico
About Continental With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 40,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €8.4 billion in 2015.
Auto req ID 71204BR
Job Title Ingeniero Mantenimiento de Ensamble Sr (PSS-Tijera)
Posting Location Guadalajara
The Maint. Assembly engineer participates improving processes and suportting production floor in corrective and preventives activities .
He implement preventive maintenance based on schedule and implement corrective maintenance based on production demand, also
follow up on the KPI´s of the area: Down time, maintenance preventive, DPMO´s Scrap and maintenance cost.
Define methods and systems for keep in control the processes and implement project for DT, maintenance cost and scrap reduction.
· Manages annual compensation processes including variable compensation and salary planning. Continuous improvements projects
· Manages the reward and recognition policy and platform. Work in sinergy with MP´s Q, testing, suppliers, IT for improve the KPI´s
· Researches, recommends and implements project plans for process improvement Training to technicians
· Bachelor degree in Business, Economics or Human Resources Engineering degree in electronic or mechanical
· 5 years Compensation related experience English
· Full proficiency in Excel GB Certification
· Masters in Business, Economics or Finance (3 years of experience
· 7 years experience PLC Programming language
· SAP Experience Dispensing Systems, Robots Programming or Screwing Systems
Division Footer Text Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.