Continental Corporation HRS&S Sr Specialist * in Guadalajara, Mexico
About Continental With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
Auto req ID 52831BR
Job Title HRS&S Sr Specialist *
Posting Location Guadalajara
Responsible for functional development and maintenance of the SAP HR system modules Organization Management, Personnel Administration (including Payroll, Benefits, Compensation and Time Management components). This position serves as functional consultant & project leader on OM/PA/TM and other HR technology related initiatives (e.g. MSS/ESS). Position is expected to drive innovations that enhance current SAP HR system functionality and support HR process improvement efforts.
▪ Functional consultant & project leader on HR systems related initiatives/ projects. Provide consolidated input to the Nafta Regional HR-IT Portfolio Board and ensures needs analysis and priorization for US with respect to HR-IT projects. The roles acts as a "gate keeper" between HR and HR-IT to ensure efficient and effective utilization of HR-IT resources. The role ensures appropriate project management of HR S&S projects with strong involvment of respective local HR organizations.
▪ Analyze change requests and optimization potential (map and document workflow and requirements), recommend an optimal TO-BE business process supported by respective IT solution and ensure standard solution is accepted by customers (sign-off)
▪ Document and train on new processes
SAP HR Key User:
▪ Functional Key User for SAP OM/ PA: module development and maintenance activity, ensuring integrity of enterprise structure and employee organizational placement within SAP systems (including Payroll, Benefits, Compensation and Time Management components, ESS/MSS and Authorization) as well as GHR. Position is expected to drive innovations that enhance current SAP HR system functionality. Subject matter expert & consultant for OM/PA related systems and data. Expert in understanding integration to other modules. Partners with users to understand needs, design and implement solutions that drive efficiency.
▪ Lead analyst for troubleshooting of OM/PA production related data issues and questions. Provides guidance and 3rd level support to Shared Service and other HR end users. Responsible for overall management of user administration, developing standards for user roles and authorizations, ensuring full compliance with internal audit and regulatory requirements.
Time Management Subject Matter Expert:
▪ Provide business expert advice regarding SAP TM functionalities (based on solid understanding of various shift models)
▪ troubleshoot TM related inquiries
▪ Reporting (advanced, e.g. queries) and special reports (8th EU Directive Control, AAP, Workmen Compensation, EEO)
-A minimum of five years SAP HR/Payroll system experience with financial/payroll analysis including query functionality
- Demonstrated proficiency in implementing Personnel Administration (PA) and Time Management (TM) modules, and 3+ years' experience with Organizational Management, Recruitment and/or Employee Self Service- Experience with an SAP Payroll conversion(s) and/or custom reporting
-'- At least one complete rollout of SAP HR module for a company (ideally ESS/MSS)
- Extensive combined experience in HR Administration processes, business process reengineering, procedure development and systems analysis preferred
-Project Management experience is a plus
Division Footer Text Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.